Homeland Security Secretary

What isn't discussed is that the Mueller report says that the investigators couldn't find the "smoking gun" where there was proof of coordination between the cheeto and the russians. Imagine if Vlad has that smoking gun, what sort of influence he would have.

Of course what is also well known is that if you're not 100% sure that the guy across the poker table is bluffing....you play differently. Vlad being able to bring the Trump administration down is probably not going to happen (he's too useful as a puppet)....but it also hamstrings the cheeto from pursuing American interests. Which is why we're in a crouch in so much of the world.

What isn't discussed is that the Mueller report says that the investigators couldn't find the "smoking gun" where there was proof of coordination between the cheeto and the russians. Imagine if Vlad has that smoking gun, what sort of influence he would have.

Of course what is also well known is that if you're not 100% sure that the guy across the poker table is bluffing....you play differently. Vlad being able to bring the Trump administration down is probably not going to happen (he's too useful as a puppet)....but it also hamstrings the cheeto from pursuing American interests. Which is why we're in a crouch in so much of the world.

Lesh sez????? "Now you listen to me! Those ROOSKIES and that Trump guy conspired to attack our DEEEE-MOCK-racy!! They stole the election from our beloved Hillary do you hear me do you??????"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

This isn't about whether or not Trump colluded with Putin.

The Mueller report made it clear that Putin went to extraordinary lengths to get Trump elected and that Trump was at least aware and accepting of that.

But THIS is about that fact that Trump refuses to even TALK about Russians attacking our elective process.

Clearly his Homeland Security Chief was concerned...but couldn't even MENTION her concerns to him

The Mueller report made it clear that Putin went to extraordinary lengths to get Trump elected and that Trump was at least aware and accepting of that.

But THIS is about that fact that Trump refuses to even TALK about Russians attacking our elective process.

Clearly his Homeland Security Chief was concerned...but couldn't even MENTION her concerns to him

You stupid shit. Putin hates Hitlery and would have done the same no matter who her opponent was. It happened to be Trump.

Why should he talk about Russians. He knows what happened and you can bet he'll take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. Unlike Barry who's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack but did nothing.

You sure are a whiny little shit and dumber than a box of rocks to boot.

According to a report from The New York Times, Mulvaney made it clear to Nielsen that the president still believes any discussion about Russia's election interference undermines his 2016 election victory

Hmmm...that's a curious statement there. That sounds like a statement from someone who feels that maybe they knew that maybe Russia was meddling, but didnt want people to talk about it in fear it would detract from a legitimate win.

Think about how Mulvaney got to that conclusion. Somewhere in a closed door meeting, trump probably uttered the words "look, I've heard of some bad stuff going on by the Russians, but I worked this campaign and won it fair and square, and any talk of Russian interference will undermine my efforts".

Just saying, that doesnt sounds like a statement from someone who was colluding with Russia. Maybe I've got it wrong, but that was my first impression when i read that.

Why should he talk about Russians. He knows what happened and you can bet he'll take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

You dumb bitch ( I just had to return the invectives since you can't post without them ...asshole)

How is Trump going to do that when he won't even talk about Russians with his Homeland Security Chief? Ya know...the person who would DEAL with that issue.

The fact is...he WANTED that help from the Russians and is counting on it AGAIN for re-election.
As are you

The Mueller report made it clear that Putin went to extraordinary lengths to get Trump elected and that Trump was at least aware and accepting of that. But THIS is about that fact that Trump refuses to even TALK about Russians attacking our elective process. Clearly his Homeland Security Chief was concerned...but couldn't even MENTION her concerns to him

Read this article, it explains that Putin and the Russians did NOT have a noticeable affect on the 2016 election.
The three major factors that determined the election were:
How Much Did Russian Interference Affect The 2016 Election?
1. Hillary's "likability" deficit. Voters just didn't like her.
2. Comey's letter to Congress 10/28/2016 (according to poll changes against Hillary)
3. The Electoral College. Hillary just didn't get it, her strategy was stupid.

"Overall, then, my view on the effects of Russian interference is fairly agnostic. I tend to focus more on factors — such as Clinton’s email scandal or the Comey letter (and the media’s handling of those stories) — that had easier-to-prove effects. The hacked emails from the Clinton campaign and the DNC (which may or may not have had anything to do with the Russians) potentially also were more influential than the Russian efforts detailed in Friday’s indictments. Clinton’s Electoral College strategy didn’t have as much of an effect as some people assume — but it was pretty stupid all the same and is certainly worth mentioning."

I know you won't believe the truth, but Trump didn't "win" the election, Hillary lost it,
and Putin's Facebook ads had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Reply to me, Lush.....instead of answering in a way that I don't get notified....it's cowardly.

I don't know what "report" you read but nothing I saw in the report suggested that Putin had even the slightest bit of influence on the election but there is PLENTY evidence of collusion to steal the election by the DNC and the Hildebeast using Fusion GPS as a proxy. Guilty dog always barks the loudest, Lush.........the shitstorm fallout has barely begun. It's barely gotten interesting yet...but even while we post here, the rats are "lawyering up" in order to secure a plea deal. The dominos have already started to fall...finger -pointing at those at the highest level that attempted this coup d'etat.........can't wait to see how leftards like yourself attempt to spin it.

:party:

Reply to me, Lush.....instead of answering in a way that I don't get notified....it's cowardly.

I don't know what "report" you read but nothing I saw in the report suggested that Putin had even the slightest bit of influence on the election but there is PLENTY evidence of collusion to steal the election by the DNC and the Hildebeast using Fusion GPS as a proxy. Guilty dog always barks the loudest, Lush.........the shitstorm fallout has barely begun. It's barely gotten interesting yet...but even while we post here, the rats are "lawyering up" in order to secure a plea deal. The dominos have already started to fall...finger -pointing at those at the highest level that attempted this coup d'etat.........can't wait to see how leftards like yourself attempt to spin it.

Yep, that's the way he/she/it rolls.

Yep, that's the way he/she/it rolls.

Lush is a purse-swinging pansy that suffers from arrested development. He/she is more to be pitied than scolded.

I dunno, difficult to feel sorry for someone "that intelligent".

I'm sorry. Who are you? Some fucking internet troll?

The Mueller Report was clear in explaining that the Russians attacked our election process and that Trump willingly accepted that help in getting elected.

As far as Fusion...I don't recall the Dems using that at all in the fall of 2016

Now crawl back under your bridge troll

Does anyone think the Russians will NOT attack our election again?

Does anyone think the Russians will NOT attack our election again?

If by "attack" you mean buy ads in Facebook and Google, they should not be able to, unless thru a 3rd party?

If by "attack" you mean employ hackers to "spear fish" idiots like Podesta, or hack Hillary's illegal server, that remains to be seen.
Remember this, the Russians and Chinese tried to hack the GOP servers too, but were defeated.

Maybe in 2020 the dems should buy better Spyware instead of fireworks??

I mean ATTACK.

Undermining faith in our Democracy and our elections.

You don't CARE...because you think you'll benefit from it politically

I'm sorry. Who are you? Some fucking internet troll?

The Mueller Report was clear in explaining that the Russians attacked our election process and that Trump willingly accepted that help in getting elected.

As far as Fusion...I don't recall the Dems using that at all in the fall of 2016

Now crawl back under your bridge troll

Who am I? Someone that knows a thousand times more than you. The heads of deep state leftards are gonna roll because of their failed coup d'etat attempt. The ROOSKIES influenced the election? By posting on FB? Is that the best ya got? Youtube, FB and Twitter has been shadow banning and censoring ANYONE that didn't fly under the radar of their algorithms. The DNC server was never hacked by outside sources and it has been proven by experts like William Binney.

Leftards like yourself are not pissed about the contents of the leaked e-mails showing criminality, collusion to steal the nomination AND the national election with the lamestream media being utterly complicit, the dirty, underhanded tactics like "bulldogging" and other corrupt activities of the DNC...OH FUCK NO! You are simply pissed that they saw the light of day and someone must pay for your angst.

The sad part for leftards like yourself is that it is only going to get worse. I look forward to your further meltdowns disguised as 'honest debate attempts".

Troll? Listen up, bitch......you are a non-entity here and I suspect that you posted here before the loss of the Hildebeast and simply came back under a different ID. You strike me as being just that cowardly and gutless. I am always up for debate....you? Not so much.....

Hope this helps!

Forum List

Back