Homeland: Season 5 WTF

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was a big fan of the show, but with the exception of the Chip Johannessen written episodes, this season is just bang your head on the wall stoooooooooooooooooooooopid. It had promise, but went off the skids when it has the CIA falling for the most ridiculous ploys ever.

For example, a plane is blown up shortly after takeoff and the bomb signature points to Mossad. But, WTF since when is Mossad that fucking stupid that they'd leave they're signature on a high profile hit. It was clear the actual bomber WANTED to point to Israel, but that fooled everyone but Saul at the CIA

Anyone else a fan?

Those big govt law enforcement shows never appealed to me. Prolly because I'm former military :afro:

I used to read Clancy books BEFORE i was in the military as well.

No matter, its a free country, watch whatever left-wing produced (Hollywood :cool-45: ) program you want :p

no the hbo show......good show i think...hell i dont know....i can read the recap and still not know.....

i watch homeland the first season but that was it

I think it's a great show. CrusaderFrank, I think you are getting too caught up in comparisons with what you think is CIA reality. This is fiction. It is about personalities and relationships, not the "War on Terror." Lighten up.

I've been watching it religiously and I think this latest season is one of their best. The writers are amazing and their depictions are very realistic.

I used to watch Dexter as well. Don't have time all the other new series that came out after homeland, although I heard some of them are very good.

I think it's a great show. CrusaderFrank, I think you are getting too caught up in comparisons with what you think is CIA reality. This is fiction. It is about personalities and relationships, not the "War on Terror." Lighten up.

My point is that it's supposed to have some underlying reality, but that varies with the episodes writers. Some are off the charts fantastic while others are like --dafuq was that????

Stopped watching after the end of the third season. The first season was good and the next two were super.

Looking forward to the season finale in 20 minutes! It's a great show, I love it.

Forum List

Back