"Homeland" did it again!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Homeland was written when Hillary was inevitable, so if course, the President Elect is an obnoxious Hillary character, no offense Jake.

But in a perfect Bizzaroland manner, all the evil things that Conservatives are portrayed doing to St Hillary in "Homeland" are actually being done in real time by seditious Progressive to President Trump.

2 or 3 weeks ago the episode "Sock Puppets" focused on Stats Media Matters Internet Outreach. You know that on USMB there are only 2 or 3 separate Progressive individuals responsible for 98% of the flaming pooh that is Liberal "thought". That episode took you to the command center where the Starkeys currently spend every waking moment.

Tonight's episode dealt with the Soros funded Deep State astroturf "Not My President" protests, perfectly depicting the current coup against Trump. Best of all, the character Saul called current conditions against the President elect exactly that - a coup.

Thank you Homeland for unwittingly acknowledging what we've been saying for a while now.

Yes, it's a genuine coup d'etat against Trump

Homeland was written when Hillary was inevitable, so if course, the President Elect is an obnoxious Hillary character, no offense Jake.

But in a perfect Bizzaroland manner, all the evil things that Conservatives are portrayed doing to St Hillary in "Homeland" are actually being done in real time by seditious Progressive to President Trump.

2 or 3 weeks ago the episode "Sock Puppets" focused on Stats Media Matters Internet Outreach. You know that on USMB there are only 2 or 3 separate Progressive individuals responsible for 98% of the flaming pooh that is Liberal "thought". That episode took you to the command center where the Starkeys currently spend every waking moment.

Tonight's episode dealt with the Soros funded Deep State astroturf "Not My President" protests, perfectly depicting the current coup against Trump. Best of all, the character Saul called current conditions against the President elect exactly that - a coup.

Thank you Homeland for unwittingly acknowledging what we've been saying for a while now.

Yes, it's a genuine coup d'etat against Trump
Coup? That means I gotta clean my guns and go to the mattress,

Pokemon predicted things perfectly. They had an episode where a bad guy was being a huge asshole, and a lot of good people teamed up and defeated them. Just like what's happening to Trump!!! :eek:
That's quite all right, Perfesser. The American Legion and the NRA has his back.

Pokemon predicted things perfectly. They had an episode where a bad guy was being a huge asshole, and a lot of good people teamed up and defeated them. Just like what's happening to Trump!!! :eek:
That's quite all right, Perfesser. The American Legion and the NRA has his back.

Maybe the NRA, but I doubt the American Legion would agree to back evil.

THE stupid fucks committed the very Surveillance that fucks their Lying Narrative.

How awesome is that?

All that surveillance actually has exonerated everyone in The Trump Campaign!

And most likely will send throngs of Lefty Sycophamts to Jail!

Forum List

Back