Homegrown terrorist. Any in your neighborhood?

LOL Ok they are all about keeping the laws the the land, they are not in hiding and they allow any LE agency to enter their area! Very different.

"Disclaimer -- The SMVM is devoted to individual rights and the ideals that lie at the foundation of our society. We have no affiliation with, nor do we promote or encourage, any subversive or quasi-subversive entities or acts against the United States of America or against the American People, inside or outside of U.S. borders. Any and all instruction and training conducted by The SMVM is done in accordance with Federal, State and Local Laws and regulations. The SMVM does not and will not train any foreign or domestic entity(ies) that could pose a threat to -- or has denounced -- the United States of America
----------------------------------------------------------------------
TRAINING

If I was a terrorist in the USA I would be worried because many american's own guns, can use them, and will join this militia in a heart beat if they feel terrorist are gaining any ground here on their SOIL.

The other MUSLIM one hide, they speak of befriending people then KILL them. The Michigan militia does no such thing but nice try.

Homegrown Terrorists in Maine?

As a matter of fact YES...but happily for us, HIS WIFE KILLED THE NAZI MOTHERFUCKER

source
Maine State Police have said Cummings, 29, was shot and killed inside his home on High Street by his wife, Amber, 31, in the presence of their 9-year-old daughter.

Amber Cummings was interviewed by police after the shooting and released later that day with no charges being filed against her. She is reportedly living in the Belfast area.

A grand jury is seated this week in Belfast. There has been conjecture the Cummings case might be presented during the session, although no one would confirm that. Grand jury proceedings are conducted in secret to protect those who may be charged and not prosecuted.

The FBI report displayed on Wikileaks says four one-gallon containers of hydrogen peroxide, along with lithium metal, thermite, aluminum powder, beryllium, boron, black iron oxide and magnesium ribbon were discovered at the Cummings' High Street home after the shooting.

The materials can be combined to produce a “dirty bomb” that would send radioactive material into the air. Four small jars labeled “uranium metal” were also reportedly found in the home. The reportedly depleted uranium was purchased online, according to the report.

The report indicated that Amber Cummings said her husband had been in contact with white supremacist groups and that he was upset about the election of Barack Obama as president of the U.S. She also allegedly told investigators she had been subjected to years of mental, physical and sexual abuse by James Cummings.

Police were called to the Cummings' home on Dec. 9 after Amber Cummings went to a neighbor’s house with her daughter. Maine State Police reported that day that Amber Cummings shot her husband with a handgun in a “domestic violence homicide.”

Homeland Security?

Not to worry, Obama, apparently the battered wives of America have got your back.

For a slighter more informative article on this homegrown White Supremicist who was planning some kind of terrorist assault on Americans read:

Officials verify dirty bomb probe results - Bangor Daily News

Last edited:
So far, this is what I've got:

1) Round up Arabs and Muslims in America and intern them in labor camps to keep an eye on them

2) "Stabilize" Mexico [i.e. invade, brutally repress, install Junta to keep an eye on them]

Ah, this is going well. C'mon guys, lets brainstorm some more.

I've got some neighbors with Obama signs in their yard. Since Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress are destroying the country from within, I'd say they're terrorists. :D

So far, this is what I've got:

1) Round up Arabs and Muslims in America and intern them in labor camps to keep an eye on them

2) "Stabilize" Mexico [i.e. invade, brutally repress, install Junta to keep an eye on them]

Ah, this is going well. C'mon guys, lets brainstorm some more.

I have not seen any of what you are saying here so your just blowing crap on your finger tips.

1) Any training camp and anyone with a shooting range of any type should be fully regulated. If they are unwilling to be inspected, comply with all state, federal, local laws and be regulated they do not belong in the US.

2) Stabilize the US by gathering up or checking every immigrant that is either illegal or not in compliance with their duties to properly register and report their where abouts if they are here legally. If they do not comply with the law of the land boot their asses out of here.

They have a very large training camp in Venezuela, as well. My wife has family there and they keep a low profile but are noticeably present in certain parts of the cities and Chavez supports them. They were in the crowds who attacked the jews recently, but you didn't see the media pointing them out.

Gilani has set up a Muslim only town called Islamberg
Islamberg, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISLAMBERG NEW YORK - ISLAMBERG.ORG

The left protects them and the right can't do a thing without being discounted as bigots!

I got an email today that reminded me terrorism is still alive and in fact is potentially here in the US.

It got me to thinking about a few years back when we were shopping down in KC. These guys with turbans on their heads looked at me with an absolute hate in their eyes. I was wondering at that point if my uncovered head offended them or what. Or was it just that they had not been treated to friendly by someone for having towels on their heads and the 9/11 reprecussions they may have felt for being towel heads.

I had never heard these names prior to today...Jamaat ul-Fuqra....Sheikh Gilani

So today I went searching a bit for any up to date news on terrorist in the US. I came across this article.

Link to full article...
Terrorist Camps in America
By Jamie Glazov
FrontPageMagazine.com | Tuesday, February 03, 2009

“Homegrown Jihad” documents the networks of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a terrorist group run by a radical Muslim leader in Lahore, Pakistan named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, an individual who, as I said in my last interview, does us the favor of not hiding his true colors. While he casts himself as a peace-loving Muslim, his actions and the actions of his network are anything but. In the documentary, we show a secret videotape, one which Gilani strictly instructs his followers to keep hidden, where he personally engages in terrorist training, from killing guards to hijacking vehicles to setting off explosives. On this tape, he says that those seeking to “join one of the most advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare” can contact any of his “Muslims of America” compounds in the United States, almost all of which still operate today.

“Muslims of America” is a group set up by Gilani to act as a thinly-veiled front for Jamaat ul-Fuqra. There are at least 35 “Muslims of America” compounds in the U.S. alone, along with at least 3,000 members, many of which have criminal backgrounds. The websites of these compounds do not hide the fact that they are devoted to, and are led by, Sheikh Gilani. The compound at Red House, Virginia, even has a street named after him. With Gilani saying things like “We are fighting to destroy the enemy. We are dealing with evil at its roots and its roots are in America”, “Jews are an example of human Satans,” and “Act like you are a friend, then kill him”, we need to question the motives and beliefs of those who live in and are educated in his communities and take action to stop them from acting upon these beliefs.

Members of this group continue to be arrested and convicted for involvement in terrorism and all sorts of criminal activity. Members are also required to make a pledge: “I shall always hear and obey, and whenever given the command, I shall readily fight for Allah’s sake.” They continue to recruit members, build and expand compounds, and operate in isolation, away from the eyes of the public

Forum List

Back