Homegrown terrorist. Any in your neighborhood?

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by RodISHI, Feb 12, 2009.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    I got an email today that reminded me terrorism is still alive and in fact is potentially here in the US.

It got me to thinking about a few years back when we were shopping down in KC. These guys with turbans on their heads looked at me with an absolute hate in their eyes. I was wondering at that point if my uncovered head offended them or what. Or was it just that they had not been treated to friendly by someone for having towels on their heads and the 9/11 reprecussions they may have felt for being towel heads.

I had never heard these names prior to today...Jamaat ul-Fuqra....Sheikh Gilani

So today I went searching a bit for any up to date news on terrorist in the US. I came across this article.

Link to full article...
    Terrorist Camps in America
    By Jamie Glazov
    FrontPageMagazine.com | Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    No suprises. That's why it always amazed me that they thought they needed to go to Iraq to find them. I'm betting if I went over to Atlantic Avenue, in downtown Brooklyn, you could find a few Jamaat ul-Fuqra types.

3. Agnapostate

Agnapostate BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +344
    It's unsurprising and unfortunate that such a phenomenon would develop when the U.S. grants unconditional and unregulated aid to Israel, even when they construct their settlements in the Occupied Territories, even when they remain in unjust possession of the Golan Heights, even when they openly flout numerous UN resolutions.

4. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    I just click on a link in the article and they have a map of where these camps are at Christianaction.org

Also a model for legislation they are wanting passed. Model Legislation Related to Domestic Terrorist Training Camps The skinheads might not like that one.

To me these parts of that article are a good reason that illegal aliens situation should be tighten up in the states.

5. Agnapostate

Agnapostate BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +344
    I don't see how that could be, especially considering that the large majority of the 9/11 hijackers were in this country legally.

6. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Here are a few links to video's on Youtube to watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_82YGXJe0]YouTube - Homegrown Jihad[/ame] Trailer of a Documentary film that was viewed Feb 11, 2009.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbhco5k76w&feature=related]YouTube - Cameraman attacked at Muslims of America[/ame] Camera man attacked while making the Documentary.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Red House Va is only an hour drive away from where i live.

Angna, the OP didn't type one word with "Israel" in it but yet you want to highjack the thread for what purpose? Perhaps to deflect?

Stick to the topic!

Why are they not on our Watch List? Where are the local authorities and homeland security?

8. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    We better add in there and keep better tabs on the ones here who have not reported in correctly also who were permitted to enter into the country.

Overall roundup sounds like the best routine and shakedown.

If someone is not here legally and fully reporting their status they need to be booted back to where theycame from. It would be the best money this country could spend in the preventive defense department.

9. Agnapostate

Agnapostate BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +344
    Deflect? If the topic of the thread is Islamic terrorism, Israel is a paramount concern, since unconditional and unregulated U.S. aid for Israel is a chief cause of high recruitment.

"Overall roundup" is an unfeasible, wasteful, and inefficient plan that would fall flat on its face. The Israel issue is far more pertinent.

10. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Interesting and I bet you 10 to 1 that Jamaat ul-Fuqra has training camps in Mexico and has befriended the Cartel.

I found this an interesting read also: