Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped

José;1155848 said:
Raise black or hispanic men in black and hispanic ghettoes and they'll behave like SOME blacks and hispanics.

Raise black or hispanic men in Norway and they'll behave like Norwegians (and like MOST blacks and hispanics).
White people have been trying to "raise" blacks and hispanics to become more civilized but,

that goes against the nature of blacks and hispanics.

The real danger of illegal aliens committing crimes are the ones who get away with it. I think there are shallow graves of Americans, all across this country. Buried by illegal aliens who murder, rape and torture just for fun or revenge. The white slave boss abuses them so, they murder for revenge. The pro-illegal alien supporters, who protect and cover up the crimes and try to make excuses for them are just a guilty as the perpertrators. The Anchor Babies hear about the deaths, drug deals, dog & cock fights but don't say a word because they believe it's right for their people to seek revenge. They don't come to assimilate they come to take over.

Last edited:
The real danger of illegal aliens committing crimes are the ones who get away with it. I think there are shallow graves of Americans, all across this country. Buried by illegal aliens who murder, rape and torture just for fun or revenge. The white slave boss abuses them so, they murder for revenge. The pro-illegal alien supporters, who protect and cover up the crimes and try to make excuses for them are just a guilty as the perpertrators. The Anchor Babies hear about the deaths, drug deals, dog & cock fights but don't say a word because they believe it's right for their people to seek revenge. They don't come to assimilate they come to take over.
:clap2:

:clap2:

Just more proof of your pathetic fear of illegals. 'They won't assimilate' has been the battle call of every anti immigration stance for decades, going back to the Europeans coming in to New York.

Just more proof of your pathetic fear of illegals. 'They won't assimilate' has been the battle call of every anti immigration stance for decades,
Your a racist if you believe they have to or should "assimilate".

Last edited:
"Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped"

This should be against the law.

One would think! Good thing tank is johnnie on the spot! I feel much safer now. Not that I resemble a beauty queen or anything but what if these aliens get a hankerin for middle aged WHITE guys? Is the tankster gonna jump to our rescue?

Not that I resemble a beauty queen or anything but what if these aliens get a hankerin for middle aged WHITE guys?
As big of pussies middle aged WHITE guys have become, you might be next.

Last edited:
Not that I resemble a beauty queen or anything but what if these aliens get a hankerin for middle aged WHITE guys?
As big of pussies middle aged WHITE guys have become, you might be next.

I might ask if you have my back..but then again ....naaaa no thank you. You spend a tad too much time thinking about who violated who and such. Just sayin.

I might ask if you have my back..but then again ....naaaa no thank you. You spend a tad too much time thinking about who violated who and such. Just sayin.
Please refrain from being gay.

Please refrain from being gay.

That's what I thought. I didn't say anything about gay. You are really just a garden variety freak. All that white girl crap is just ruse...a lead in to what you are truly about.

It puts on the lotion.

Your country is being destroyed and all you want to do is play grab ass.

Your country is being destroyed and all you want to do is play grab ass.

Oh ya like you are serious. All the mexicans are killin all the ditzy white girls. Oh STFU.

Ten white girls died today from drinking and driving. A couple drowned...A few died from thier own boyfriends kickin the shit out of them. Probably a few died choakin on thier damn lunch. But you think the murderous mexicans are destroying the country. We got at lest ten mexicans workin at the restaurant. I'm headin over there right now to grab a bite to eat... I'll ask em how many white girls they killed today for you.

Oh ya like you are serious. All the mexicans are killin all the ditzy white girls. Oh STFU.

Ten white girls died today from drinking and driving. A couple drowned...A few died from thier own boyfriends kickin the shit out of them. Probably a few died choakin on thier damn lunch. But you think the murderous mexicans are destroying the country. We got at lest ten mexicans workin at the restaurant. I'm headin over there right now to grab a bite to eat... I'll ask em how many white girls they killed today for you.
Stupid

When you have thousands upon thousands of illegals coming into the USA, what else is one to expect? Do we really think that ONLY decent, law-abiding people come across? If so, I have ocean front property to sell you in AZ.

When you have thousands upon thousands of illegals coming into the USA, what else is one to expect? Do we really think that ONLY decent, law-abiding people come across? If so, I have ocean front property to sell you in AZ.

Lou Dobbs, we all realize that illegal immigration is a problem. But is your only problem with it anchor babies and criminals? If there are millions of illegals in this country as you propose, then the few criminal acts are committed by a very tiny percentage. White are not going to become the minority from anchor babies.

Forum List

Back