Homecoming Mums.

Graybeard

Team Infidel
Aug 24, 2009
TEXAS
We didn't have them in Indiana where I went to high school. They are real big in Texas. There's a whole cottage industry centered around Homecoming Mums. There's even Homecoming Garters for the guys.
Every year I drop about $80 on a Homecoming Mum for my daughter. This year I have 2 daughters in high school...I'm going to have to sell blood just to accommodate them.

mum2.jpg

wow we had mums in nc in high school but never for 80 bucks....of course i was in high school when dinosaurs roamed the earth....

Ah yes, I remember my first pet T-Rex with fondness. We never had problems with salespeople or Jehovah's Witnesses. Come to think about it we didn't get many visitors either.

the good old days...

160 bucks for flowers..that is steep....the mums we had were big mums ...but no ribbons or glitter

$160 bucks?! Ack.

Always have a gay guy do any flower arrangements you need. They do a better job than women, and can put together stuff you've never even thought of for like 1/3 to 1/2 less.

We didn't have them in Indiana where I went to high school. They are real big in Texas. There's a whole cottage industry centered around Homecoming Mums. There's even Homecoming Garters for the guys.
Every year I drop about $80 on a Homecoming Mum for my daughter. This year I have 2 daughters in high school...I'm going to have to sell blood just to accommodate them.

mum2.jpg

we didn't do all that at my high school, the only thing you had to buy were corsages and boutineers for the dance.

Forum List

Back