Homecoming marred by muslims

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
This is how some so called Britons welcome troops returning from Afghanistan. How fucking disgusting are these people!

muslimprotesters.jpg

Muslim protesters brand war heroes 'murderers' as homecoming parade turns violent

A group of extremist Muslims prompted violent clashes at a homecoming parade for British troops today after they heckled soldiers and called them 'murderers.'

Members of the Muslim Against the Crusade group clashed with far right protesters as they shouted 'murderers, murderers, murderers' and 'British troops go to hell' as members of the 1st Battalion the Royal Anglian Regiment paraded down the streets of Barking, Essex.
The chants were drowned out by a large mob on the opposite side of the street who retaliated with jeers of 'Traitors' to the Muslim protesters.

Read more: Muslim protesters brand war heroes 'murderers' as homecoming parade turns violent | Mail Online

Yep it's awful, but if you say you are fighting for free speech you cant very well stifle it at home.

So they are entitled to their prostest however unpalatable it is.

Yep it's awful, but if you say you are fighting for free speech you cant very well stifle it at home.

Did I say anything about stifling it? Interestingly, what do you think would happen if I stood on a street corner in Birmingham or Bradford and chanted, 'murderers, murderers... muslims go to hell'?

Arrest and appearance in court. I guarantee it.

Did I say anything about stifling it?

Nope and I didnt suggest you did.

Interestingly, what do you think would happen if I stood on a street corner in Birmingham or Bradford and chanted, 'murderers, murderers... muslims go to hell'?

Probably, but that would be because you are aiming it at a relgious/ethnic group rather than say the Taliban.

Did I say anything about stifling it?

Nope and I didnt suggest you did.

Interestingly, what do you think would happen if I stood on a street corner in Birmingham or Bradford and chanted, 'murderers, murderers... muslims go to hell'?

Probably, but that would be because you are aiming it at a relgious/ethnic group rather than say the Taliban.

And who were those muslim extremists aiming their comments at? The Taliban? No! HM Armed forces returning from duty in Afghanistan.

And who were those muslim extremists aiming their comments at? The Taliban? No! HM Armed forces returning from duty in Afghanistan.

Can you spot the difference between prostesting against soldier/political terrorist organisation and an entire religion?

I do believe you are trying to make something out of this that isn't there. Or are you intentionally being obtuse?

I do believe you are trying to make something out of this that isn't there. Or are you intentionally being obtuse?

No i think that is you being obtuse, itentionally or naturally it is difficult to tell.

Just telling you the law.

Not saying i agree with it but that is how it stands.

So for example and just to spell it out for you, yelling all 'Hindus kille babies' would be different from saying 'The Indian army kill babies'

Last edited:

No i think that is you being obtuse, itentionally or naturally it is difficult to tell.

Just telling you the law.

Not saying i agree with it but that is how it stands.

So for example and just to spell it out for you, yelling all 'Hindus kille babies' would be different from saying 'The Indian army kill babies'

The day I need you to spell anything out for me I'll ask! Somehow I think that day will never arrive.

Outrageous. What the police should have done is arrest anyone who spits for assault. Then if they drop a sign on the ground, fine them for littering. Blocking traffic? etc.... But I realize they have special rights and different laws for Muslims in Britain.

Hopefully when the "peace loving" jihadists in our country are energized to start doing the same (which is coming soon), our police will have more balls.

Here in the U.S. nearly everyone detests Code Pink and the Westboro Baptist Church who heckle our soldiers. But only half the country would speak out against Muslims who might try the same. Because in that case, the left would call those protesting the protestors "anti-American" and might even compare the sharia folks to the senior citizens at tea parties.

It's sad and scary.

Outrageous. What the police should have done is arrest anyone who spits for assault. Then if they drop a sign on the ground, fine them for littering. Blocking traffic? etc.... But I realize they have special rights and different laws for Muslims in Britain.

Hopefully when the "peace loving" jihadists in our country are energized to start doing the same (which is coming soon), our police will have more balls.

Here in the U.S. nearly everyone detests Code Pink and the Westboro Baptist Church who heckle our soldiers. But only half the country would speak out against Muslims who might try the same. Because in that case, the left would call those protesting the protestors "anti-American" and might even compare the sharia folks to the senior citizens at tea parties.

It's sad and scary.

Free speech is a bitch isnt it.

This is very wrong of them, but you have to look at the bigger picture. I think many young non radical muslims are growing tired of being lumped into certain groups.
This is still wrong no matter what.
I had an ex who was spit on in the Salt Lake City airport returning from North Korea. Even if you don't agree with the war, you need to understand it is not the soldiers fault.

And hate speech is criminal. In this country at least. For now.

In a free country you should be allowed to voice hate against the government and it's servants shouldnt you?

Isnt that what we are in Afghanistan for, to give them that kind of right?

Ironic huh.

This is very wrong of them, but you have to look at the bigger picture. I think many young non radical muslims are growing tired of being lumped into certain groups.
This is still wrong no matter what.
I had an ex who was spit on in the Salt Lake City airport returning from North Korea. Even if you don't agree with the war, you need to understand it is not the soldiers fault.

Well yes and no, most of the soldiers would have joined up knowing about the Afghan war.

Personally i support the troops and dislike the Government. The British were in Afghanistan 100 years ago, wqe simply do not learn from our mistakes.

Did I say anything about stifling it? Interestingly, what do you think would happen if I stood on a street corner in Birmingham or Bradford and chanted, 'murderers, murderers... muslims go to hell'?

Well Colin, if you did such that would be 'hate speech,' theirs is 'free speech.' Must keep up.

Well Colin, if you did such that would be 'hate speech,' theirs is 'free speech.' Must keep up.

Get a room

Forum List

Back