Home

Mayflower Beach. I can't wait for summer!

8aea88f0335c65879e673397322643af.jpg

Floral arrangements I made today to make my house look purty:

IMG_1548.JPG IMG_1547.JPG

Floral arrangements I made today to make my house look purty:

View attachment 116072 View attachment 116073

Beautiful! You really have a knack for that. :) I am not good at floral arrangements. I mean, they look okay but not really great. I have a problem when I shop in that I get like a sensory overload, and I may have plans to buy a certain kind of flower, but then I see others and I'm like, ohhhhh. :lol: Same with clothes!

Beautiful! You really have a knack for that. :) I am not good at floral arrangements. I mean, they look okay but not really great. I have a problem when I shop in that I get like a sensory overload, and I may have plans to buy a certain kind of flower, but then I see others and I'm like, ohhhhh. :lol: Same with clothes!

I know, right? lol. I am the same way so I just buy a whole shit ton and assemble them at the house later. Flowers are included in monthly budget in this household. It always looks a wake here. :lol:

I know, right? lol. I am the same way so I just buy a whole shit ton and assemble them at the house later. Flowers are included in monthly budget in this household. It always looks a wake here. :lol:

I don't really do floral arrangements (unless they are fake) in my house, but I did have a flower garden last year. It was really pretty, but I think I'm going to plants herbs this year. I did that the year before last, and it was pretty cool to be able to just walk outside my door and pick some basil or something.

Forum List

Back