Home Security Systems

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
As of 2010, there were an estimated eighteen million home security systems installed in the US. Some homes have metal bars on the windows and doors with locks on them to open in case of a fired, etc. Or to keep Mexicans out? But we cannot have a security system around our country. Left up to the Democrats we would have a white picket fence with gates that swing both ways. I want the same security in my country as in my home. What is the point in having border security if we cannot secure the border without offending Mexicans? Fences around homes are to keep the dog in and not really to keep people out but doors and windows that lock are to keep Mexican out. lmao If we are serious about securing the border then we must use whatever necessary to secure it. Seriously do you think anyone wants the border secure just to keep Mexicans out?

Last edited:
As of 2010, there were an estimated eighteen million home security systems installed in the US. Some homes have metal bars on the windows and doors with locks on them to open in case of a fired, etc. Or to keep Mexicans out? But we cannot have a security system around our country. Left up to the Democrats we would have a white picket fence with gates that swing both ways. I want the same security in my country as in my home. What is the point in having border security if we cannot secure the border without offending Mexicans? Fences around homes are to keep the dog in and not really to keep people out but doors and windows that lock are to keep Mexican out. lmao If we are serious about securing the border then we must use whatever necessary to secure it.
Sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads!

As of 2010, there were an estimated eighteen million home security systems installed in the US. Some homes have metal bars on the windows and doors with locks on them to open in case of a fired, etc. Or to keep Mexicans out? But we cannot have a security system around our country. Left up to the Democrats we would have a white picket fence with gates that swing both ways. I want the same security in my country as in my home. What is the point in having border security if we cannot secure the border without offending Mexicans? Fences around homes are to keep the dog in and not really to keep people out but doors and windows that lock are to keep Mexican out. lmao If we are serious about securing the border then we must use whatever necessary to secure it.
Sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads!

Yabbut that could cost....

one m i l l i o n d o l l a r s.

Forum List

Back