Home schooled children outpacing public school students

They'd be smart enough to understand the political ramifications in the thread instead of blindly following a narrow taxonomy.

What political ramifications? Rightwing beliefs aren't political. They're pathological.
Do you contemplate what you say before you spiel? That is so hackneyed!

He has a list of talking points. He's required to use a certain number from each column every day. If he doesn't, he will not receive his sub-box for the day.

Nothing. It's not our day to watch them. Seriously, how many parents do not want their children to learn? Your thinking reflects the elitist attitude of liberals everywhere.

Kids want to learn. Have you ever watched them play? Engaged with them?

Besides, you're taking for granted that we have a citizenry equipped to make intelligent voting decisions. We don't.

You think all people with children think like you. That is not the case. Children not in school are problem children. I hope you wouldn't mind having your house broken into while you are at work.
Do you realize you've equated schools to concentration camps? "Concentration", I mean in a literal sense.

I do? Clarify how you get that from my post.

If both parents work, homeschooling is not a practical option.

That depends on how dedicated the parents are to raising their children to become human beings. Working "split shifts" is on practical method. I was a single parent and was able to arrange to work graves, freeing my daytime hours to teach my daughter. There are also home-schooling networks where different families cooperate and take turns teaching their children.

I know people who work who home school. Each parent just takes a different shift. It's not rocket science, although I'm sure it must look like that to you.

So where is it that all parents get to pick and choose which shifts they want to work? lol, you're getting dumber every day.

That depends on how dedicated the parents are to raising their children to become human beings. Working "split shifts" is on practical method. I was a single parent and was able to arrange to work graves, freeing my daytime hours to teach my daughter. There are also home-schooling networks where different families cooperate and take turns teaching their children.

lol, the fact that you imply that parents who send their children to public schools are denying them the opportunity to be humans simply proves what I said,

you rightwingers and your beliefs are pathological. Sick, demented fucks who don't deserve to live in America.

You are proving that the #1 reason for success in education is engaged parents. Now....what do you plan to do about the 75% + parents who can't or won't educate, or even participate in the education of their own children?

That's actually a good question. Yet we cannot force such parents to engage if they won't. Any suggestions?

Public Education started for the children of people who could not afford tutors or private school. It has always been the "fall back" form of education. Most families, for a variety of reasons, use that "fall back" now. Why do people expect the "fall back" position to lead in excellence?

Why shouldn't people who opt for your "fall back" position NOT be able to expect, demand even, that their children receive a quality education? Excellence should be the goal of public schools, producing well-educated, lettered young adults who are capable of performing at a more advanced level than 3rd grade. Alas, government, and unions, have co-opted public schools and have made them de facto mills where success is punished and the worst dregs are coddled and promoted. Little is earned, all is given without merit.

I usually charge about 30 bucks an hour for tutoring and lessons. Let me know if you want to sign up.

So you claim the thread belongs in politics but can't identify a single thing in the OP that makes it political.

Big surprise. lol

I can identify several things. I'm not surprised that you cannot, though.

lol, etc.

Your bluff has been called big mouth. Now shut the fuck up and quit making a fool of yourself.

That's actually a good question. Yet we cannot force such parents to engage if they won't. Any suggestions?

Public Education started for the children of people who could not afford tutors or private school. It has always been the "fall back" form of education. Most families, for a variety of reasons, use that "fall back" now. Why do people expect the "fall back" position to lead in excellence?

Why shouldn't people who opt for your "fall back" position NOT be able to expect, demand even, that their children receive a quality education? Excellence should be the goal of public schools, producing well-educated, lettered young adults who are capable of performing at a more advanced level than 3rd grade. Alas, government, and unions, have co-opted public schools and have made them de facto mills where success is punished and the worst dregs are coddled and promoted. Little is earned, all is given without merit.

Why are homeschoolers so defensive, so hyperbolic, so paranoid, so victimologist??

Jesus, everyone's out to get you. boohoo. Grow up.

These are the things parents can do to ensure their child receives a quality education:

1. Homeschool

2. Quality Private School

3. Public school with the following:

a. join school board or go to school board meetings
b. join PTA or Site Council
c. come to school often to observe student in classes
d. inquire nightly about their child's progress
e. provide their child with a quiet place to study
f. turn OFF the TV and video games
g. take their child to enriching activities like libraries and museums
h. make sure their child gets decent meals and a good nite's sleep

How many do that?

Is making school voluntary workable if you want to keep an educated voting citizenry? What do we do with those kids whose parents don't send their kids to school?

Nothing. It's not our day to watch them. Seriously, how many parents do not want their children to learn? Your thinking reflects the elitist attitude of liberals everywhere.

Kids want to learn. Have you ever watched them play? Engaged with them?

Besides, you're taking for granted that we have a citizenry equipped to make intelligent voting decisions. We don't.

You think all people with children think like you. That is not the case. Children not in school are problem children. I hope you wouldn't mind having your house broken into while you are at work.

I guess we need the gestapo to herd them into factory schools or none of us are safe.

Please.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone earned enough money to be able to home school their kids?

Conservative Heckler response: That's class warfare CC and you and your kind would love to take someones money. Let the CEO's make whatever they want and if it comes out of our hyde in the forms of less hours, benes or jobs. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE A BUSINESS YOURSELF!!

My Response: But Con heckler that doesn't help people get good quality education at home with their parents and family time.

Conservative Heckler suddenly realizes that he cares more for the CEO's pockets than a smarter next generation and gives his response verbally: FUCK YOU!

Home-schooling success threatens teachers unions.

The rest is noise.

That's just one reason why homeschooling is demonized by bed wetters, the other reason is that our kids escape being brainwashed by these parasitic sociopaths.

While the moonbats encourage homosexuality and abort themselves out of existence, their numbers will decline. Keeping our kids outside their influence ensures future generations have a chance at living in the sort of country America used to be before these imbeciles fucked it up.

In a survey in 2007 83% of HS parents were including religious instruction in their HS.

Last edited:

It depends.

One parent could work nights I guess it all depends on what you want for your kids.

Those that want to home school will find a way.

I find the vitriol hurled at parent who home school to be telling though.

What the fuck do you people care if some parents want to home school especially since the stats show that home schooled kids outperform their public school counterparts unless of course if that better performance is the problem.

Forum List

Back