Home School

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Why should I not home school my children ?

So that they can spend their entire childhood AND teenage years in school because of bad teachers that don't know what they're doing, and don't care.. meanwhile 10 years in school causes the kid to drop out, because he doesn't see any light at the end of the constant school tunnel ?
lol

So that they can go to a building ran by a bureaucracy that doesn't teach them anything ?

I am the boss, and I said no.

My kids are not going to public school, and if the Jeweast dumbocraps don't like it, you can go fuck yourself.

And if you think that the USA is the only country the world that has a choice in Education that YOU don't like.. guess what ?

Most countries that defeat the USA's educational system have the freedom of choice.

:)

P.S. Jeweast = Northeast

Im the boss.

I don't need a reason.
I don't need TO reason.
I don't need logic.
I don't need an explanation.

I don't need a meeting, and I will not attend one.
I don't need the government's permission and I will gladly tell the government to go fuck itself, and I have, and I won.

This is a free country, and I am the boss.

And that is ALL I need, as far as I am concerned with the Democrats.

Last edited:
I'm all for home schooling children if the parents aren't nutters. If you are teaching your children that the world is 6000 years old, and that dinosaur bones were placed in the ground to test our faith... :cuckoo:

I'm all for home schooling children if the parents aren't nutters. If you are teaching your children that the world is 6000 years old, and that dinosaur bones were placed in the ground to test our faith... :cuckoo:

I'll teach my children whatever the fuck I want, and if it doesn't meet your bureaucrats standards, your bureaucrat can go fuck himself.

I recommend Zion Academy..They are the cheapest, but it will cost you around 160 bucks a month..

Last edited:

I'll teach my children whatever the fuck I want, and if it doesn't meet your bureaucrats standards, your bureaucrat can go fuck himself.

Why, you are learning us now...

Bureaucrats standards? How about the standards of anyone with half a fucking brain?

Teach your children about talking snakes and burning bushes. Fuck if I care.

Bureaucrats standards? How about the standards of anyone with half a fucking brain?

It's actually none of your business what I teach my child or anyone else for that matter.. it's called freedom of religion. Worry about your own kids , not mine. I'll raise my daughter the way I see fit and if I ever decide to home school her, I'll choose her curriculum..

WTF? Fucking liberals always butting their noses in to something that is none of their damn business.

I'm still looking for the Bible verse that says that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

It's actually none of your business what I teach my child or anyone else for that matter.. it's called freedom of religion. Worry about your own kids , not mine. I'll raise my daughter the way I see fit and if I ever decide to home school her, I'll choose her curriculum..

I don't personally care what another person teaches their child, but if you are teaching them non-science it's a disservice to your child. That's for you and them to deal with when they can't get into college because they think Jesus rode on a Velociraptor.

WTF? Fucking liberals always butting their noses in to something that is none of their damn business.

Yeah. Like what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom. Wait...

I have a cousin that home schooled her children. They both graduated at sixteen. Both went to good colleges, hard majors like math and physics. One working towards a ph.d now. There was nothing in their studies about burning bushes although it's a christian family. My cousin is just a high school grad by the way.

I'm still looking for the Bible verse that says that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

I'll give you a hint. It doesn't exist. Doesn't stop some people from believing it. :cuckoo:

I was using a more extreme side of the religious spectrum as an example. I'm not saying the OP believes that.

I don't personally care what another person teaches their child, but if you are teaching them non-science it's a disservice to your child. That's for you and them to deal with when they can't get into college because they think Jesus rode on a Velociraptor.

Yeah. Like what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom. Wait...

Science goes out the window on matters of the ghey gene and global warming for liberals but when it comes to religion, liberals employ MAJOR hypocrisy.. I don't really care what you think when it comes to my daughter.. Go defile your own kid with asinine liberalism.

Forum List

Back