Home Prices FALL! AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

If that was the prime of your life, I don't know what you're bragging about. It makes you look as ridiculous as your posts.

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME, AND WAS A FASHION MODEL AS WELL AS A NUCLEAR REACTOR PLANT OPERATOR AND A DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AND A NAVAL OFFICER AND A PROFESSIONAL SINGER. I WAS AND AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE BESIDES BE A SHILL AND A TROLL ON THESE BOARDS? I GET THE FEELING THAT YOUR LIFE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS LOSE AT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TRIED.

:eek: Do you HAVE eyeballs?! You have manboobs, for crissakes. Cover them up.

That, my dear, is solid rock hard muscle. A man who is that strong does not hide himself from the ladies. They have a right to see what a REAL MAN is supposed to look like. On top of that, I am an honary Ni__er. The Blacks on my last ship presented me with that award when they realized that I wasn't just an ordinary white man. I was not afraid to go with the Black Girls and pleasure them. Most white men are worried about being inadequate.

My shoulders and upper chest were the product of having been in the ring for years. I am the only genius level IQ boxer that I have ever known of. I won all of my fights by knockout. I lost several fights on points, but if somebody was stupid enough to let me put him in a corner, I could generally knock him out with all that upper body strength of mine within ten seconds. My ring nick name was Timber Joe, and all my fans would call out "Timber!" about ten seconds after I had worked an opponent into a corner. Sure enough they would fall over like a felled tree.

I am in my sixties now and can still pick up over three hundred pounds with ease. My doctor told me to "cut that shit out" because I am going to bust a disk in my back, so I have stopped showing off for the ladies. The Blue Haired Ladies club members just Ohh and Ahh when I walk by on a summer day. God it is great to be the perfect male even at my advanced age!

Have you ever been serviced by a Real Man?

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME, AND WAS A FASHION MODEL AS WELL AS A NUCLEAR REACTOR PLANT OPERATOR AND A DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AND A NAVAL OFFICER AND A PROFESSIONAL SINGER. I WAS AND AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE BESIDES BE A SHILL AND A TROLL ON THESE BOARDS? I GET THE FEELING THAT YOUR LIFE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS LOSE AT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TRIED.

:eek: Do you HAVE eyeballs?! You have manboobs, for crissakes. Cover them up.

That, my dear, is solid rock hard muscle. A man who is that strong does not hide himself from the ladies. They have a right to see what a REAL MAN is supposed to look like. On top of that, I am an honary Ni__er. The Blacks on my last ship presented me with that award when they realized that I wasn't just an ordinary white man. I was not afraid to go with the Black Girls and pleasure them. Most white men are worried about being inadequate.

My shoulders and upper chest were the product of having been in the ring for years. I am the only genius level IQ boxer that I have ever known of. I won all of my fights by knockout. I lost several fights on points, but if somebody was stupid enough to let me put him in a corner, I could generally knock him out with all that upper body strength of mine within ten seconds. My ring nick name was Timber Joe, and all my fans would call out "Timber!" about ten seconds after I had worked an opponent into a corner. Sure enough they would fall over like a felled tree.

I am in my sixties now and can still pick up over three hundred pounds with ease. My doctor told me to "cut that shit out" because I am going to bust a disk in my back, so I have stopped showing off for the ladies. The Blue Haired Ladies club members just Ohh and Ahh when I walk by on a summer day. God it is great to be the perfect male even at my advanced age!

Have you ever been serviced by a Real Man?

No, those are definitely manboobs. Thanks for the detailed, but unnecessary introduction to your delirium, though. :thup:

The decline month over month in November was 0.2%. It is still 4% higher than the bottom in April. It had been higher month over month in five of the six previous months.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ser...alue3=abinary;+charset=UTF-8&blobnocache=true

I don't know if we are going higher or lower in the near term, but what I do know is that the bottom will be choppy, with prices going up one month and down the next.

In the worst markets, inventory is getting cleared out and there are bidding wars.

California's inventory of unsold, previously owned homes shrank to a five-year low in December, in another sign that the state may be coming out of its worst housing slump in decades.

The supply of unsold single-family homes dropped to 3.8 months from 5.6 months a year ago and 16.6 months in January 2008, when inventories were at a peak, according to estimates released Friday by the California Association of Realtors. The inventory levels are now at their lowest level since 2005, resulting in frenzied sales with multiple offers in some cities.

California's Housing Inventory Shrinks Rapidly - WSJ.com

READ THIS TO START LAUGHING!

Standard & Poor’s S&P/Case-Shiller US Home Price Indices through November 2009, released today provide mixes signals. Annual rates of decline of the 10-City and 20-City Composites continue to improve, in spite of price declines being measured across many markets during November.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE "RATES OF DECLINE ARE DECLINING LESS." THAT IS CALLED DOUBLETALK.

THAT DOUBLETALK HAS RESULTED IN NEWS HEADLINES IN VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES CLAIMING THAT HOUSE PRICES ARE RISING. As If!

THEY ARE NOT RISING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS HAPPENING IS THAT THE DECLINE IN HOUSE PRICES IS LESS. THE HOPE IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND AND WILL PUMP THEIR MONEY INTO THE STOCK MARKET SO THE BIG BANKERS and Obama CAN STEAL IT WITH THE COMING MARKET CRASH.

Whether or not the bottom is in, looking at prices year over year is pointless when trying to ascertain a bottom. You can't say that things are getting worse by looking at annual figures. That's like saying things are getting worse in the stock market because stocks are lower than they were 3 years ago even though they are up 65% since March.

Last edited:
I'll put you on as much as you put me on, but I will not put a shirt on. That picture was of one hell of a man half my life ago. I am very partial to what I was in the prime of my life, one of the greatest specimens of manhood that ever walked the Earth.

If that was the prime of your life, I don't know what you're bragging about. It makes you look as ridiculous as your posts.

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME,

You have 300 kids?

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME,

You have 300 kids?
30 kids that I have raised, and about 330 who were the result of artificial insemination. I was on the catalog for 20 years. I have 123 kids in India, and over fifty in Mexico and a few more scattered around the world. Women like the idea of having the biological father with blue eyes and blond hair for their children.

Toro, people find this hard to believe, but I have had one heck of a good life. Imagine being paid hundreds of dollars to donate sperm. What a deal! Life has been so much fun that it is difficult to comprehend.

The decline month over month in November was 0.2%. It is still 4% higher than the bottom in April. It had been higher month over month in five of the six previous months.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ser...alue3=abinary;+charset=UTF-8&blobnocache=true

I don't know if we are going higher or lower in the near term, but what I do know is that the bottom will be choppy, with prices going up one month and down the next.

In the worst markets, inventory is getting cleared out and there are bidding wars.

California's inventory of unsold, previously owned homes shrank to a five-year low in December, in another sign that the state may be coming out of its worst housing slump in decades.

The supply of unsold single-family homes dropped to 3.8 months from 5.6 months a year ago and 16.6 months in January 2008, when inventories were at a peak, according to estimates released Friday by the California Association of Realtors. The inventory levels are now at their lowest level since 2005, resulting in frenzied sales with multiple offers in some cities.

Toro, you are so totally wrong on this it is obvious that you do not have a Masters Degree in English. Housing prices have not gone up. The degree of decrease has gone up. As I stated, the Decrease is Decreasing, but home prices on average are not going up and have not gone up in the past year.

Toro, you are so totally wrong on this it is obvious that you do not have a Masters Degree in English. Housing prices have not gone up. The degree of decrease has gone up. As I stated, the Decrease is Decreasing, but home prices on average are not going up and have not gone up in the past year.

You are comparing year over year. Housing prices have risen since the bottom in April.

Similarly, stocks bottomed in March. The fact that stocks are below where they were three years ago does not change the fact that stocks are up 65% since the bottom. Likewise, simply because home prices are below where they were last year is irrelevant to the fact that they are above the April lows.

Toro, house prices on average in the US are still going down. They have not gone up. I do not know where you are getting your misunderstanding from, but if it is data, it is suspect.

My house has not gone up in value in the past three years. It is still falling and I expect it to fall fifty percent more before this Depression is over.

From last year to this my house has gone down 12 percent in value. All of the house price charts that I have access to say that is the average for the United States, so I am in it with a lot of people. I would shun any month by month comparison since the Obama administration is fugging with most of the Economic Numbers to make people think that things are improving. They are not.

Last edited:
I really have no idea where the possible selling price of my home has gone.
However it's value to me as my home has not dropped one bit.

Home Prices FALL!

Hell! AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

U.S. home prices fell, according to the S&P Case-Shiller indexes, released this morning.

Yes, prices keep falling.

The good news is that in many states sales are up.

For instance here in Maine sales are up about 9%, and prices down about the same (cannot remember the exact figures).

Prices of real estate were way out of line with average incomes.

They're going to have to keep falling until those prices bear some sane relationship with what people can afford.

For eample...the median income in my country here in Maine is about $40,000

But the median home price is $149,000. (home prices are almost 3.5 times the median annual family income!)

That's an unsustainable price in the long run.

You know...if I keep telling you guys this, eventually I am going to convince myself that I really ought to sell my house while I still have some equity in it.

Like most of you, I still cannot quite bring myself to face reality when it comes to my own state of affairs.

Home Prices FALL!

Hell! AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

U.S. home prices fell, according to the S&P Case-Shiller indexes, released this morning.

Yes, prices keep falling.

The good news is that in many states sales are up.

For instance here in Maine sales are up about 9%, and prices down about the same (cannot remember the exact figures).

Prices of real estate were way out of line with average incomes.

They're going to have to keep falling until those prices bear some sane relationship with what people can afford.

For eample...the median income in my country here in Maine is about $40,000

But the median home price is $149,000. (home prices are almost 3.5 times the median annual family income!)

That's an unsustainable price in the long run.

You know...if I keep telling you guys this, eventually I am going to convince myself that I really ought to sell my house while I still have some equity in it.

Like most of you, I still cannot quite bring myself to face reality when it comes to my own state of affairs.

I wanted to sell my house in 2001 when I retired from Pacific Bell, but my wife decided to hold on. The Mormon Church wanted to buy the property as I had eight bedrooms, just right for some newly arriving full sized Mormon families.

I could have taken their $750,000 offer and bought three houses in Texas free and clear with that money. Now, I wish I had. We presently have three live at home adults back with us in this big house, so the wife made the right choice as family does come first.

I was warning people about the inevitable recession back well before 2000.
I did not know how long it would take to fall apart, but knew it would before long.
Too many negative factors going on to not fall apart.
I was ridiculed and when it started I was told it was just an adjustment we have them all the time, and this one would be over in 6 months, etc...

I tool the same shit from idiots on another board.

The price of real estate is nuts when we compare it to the median incomes.

This mess was inevitable.

The bankers in their rush to cash in made a bad situation even worse.

For that they are rewarded.

They ought to have been hung.

I was warning people about the inevitable recession back well before 2000.
I did not know how long it would take to fall apart, but knew it would before long.
Too many negative factors going on to not fall apart.
I was ridiculed and when it started I was told it was just an adjustment we have them all the time, and this one would be over in 6 months, etc...

I tool the same shit from idiots on another board.

The price of real estate is nuts when we compare it to the median incomes.

This mess was inevitable.

The bankers in their rush to cash in made a bad situation even worse.

For that they are rewarded.

They ought to have been hung.

I am all for hanging all of the leadership at Goldman Sachs. Those sons of bitches have absolutely no ethics or morals. They manipulate the market and cash in on that manipulation. Corrupt as hell and worthy of death.

Just tax all income from gambling on the the USA going down at 75%.

House construction and new house sales are plummeting at a 75 percent clip. If the banks made money on that from derivative bets, that money should be taxed.
NEWHOUSESALESINAMERICA.jpg

Look at the reality. I expect Obama to say that new house sales are a new green shoot that proves the economy is improving.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back