Home Photo Printer

sitarro said:
DMP and Mister Blue,

I stand corrected, I will never, ever,EVER dispute either of you because it is obvious you both know everything, can do no wrong and are easily the most talented individuals on the planet. Please accept my very real and sincerest apologies for even thinking for a second that I had the right to voice my opinion much less talk back to you guys. In the future I will be sure to keep my bitter, old fart opinions about computers, cars, driving fast, and photography to myself. Please forgive me, I just didn't realize what I was doing or who, in reality, I was addressing in my feeble rants.

Can I still have permission to check into these threads with the hope of learning just a tiny bit of what you guys know, that is if an idiot like myself could possibly hope to understand the very deep and technically complex words of wisdom that you are so willing to share with the great unwashed..... praise be to Allah and of course Mr.Blue and DMP.:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bye1:

Oh and yes, of course I am jealous, I am an old man whose time has past and I get to watch two very young guys with the whole world ahead of them that, at such a tender age, know everything that is worth knowing, and have superior technology to utilize that we old shits could only have dreamed of(I remember 4 track tapes and Instamatic cameras). While we were stuck with having to study and practice for years to get to a level you guys passed while still in diapers, you men have advanced to a God like state. To only have a wee bit of the looks, talent and knowledge you guys possess would be glorious but alas I could never hope to be so fortunate. I can only pray that the good Lord will get me through the rage and heartache that is my pathetic existence.

Oh, one other thing, if either of you could spare the time could you please grant me a heart and a brain.....please???

One thing I have noticed about people stricken with an Oz complex, they lose their sense of humor, it's kinda sad really. Was this post a little too over the top?:happy2: :cool:

Oh maybe a little bit it was a good read.

Look. I don't have a problem with you voicing your opinion. On the contrary. I'd sincerely like to have you give a bit of constructive criticism, given your experience. I've already stated that, and I meant it. Unfortunately, I've never seen you do so.

Mostly, what I object to is your condescending, "I'm older so I know better", elitist, ranting, technophobe, bitter old man complex.

If that much wasn't clear, I apologize.

Frankly, your knowledge of current photo printing technology seems to be somewhat lacking. At least given the 'information' you've spouted in this thread. If we were talking about having film printed, I'd agree with you. A specialized lab will always produce better prints than an auto lab if you're having enlargements made from negatives. However, since we're talking about printing from a computer, the 'rules' change. In this case, the only benefit you're getting from a home photo printer is convenience.

It sounds like manu has a need for that convenience. :thup: If he didn't, then printing at a lab would be a better choice.

sitarro said:
DMP and Mister Blue,

I stand corrected, I will never, ever,EVER dispute either of you because it is obvious you both know everything, can do no wrong and are easily the most talented individuals on the planet. Please accept my very real and sincerest apologies for even thinking for a second that I had the right to voice my opinion much less talk back to you guys. In the future I will be sure to keep my bitter, old fart opinions about computers, cars, driving fast, and photography to myself. Please forgive me, I just didn't realize what I was doing or who, in reality, I was addressing in my feeble rants.

Can I still have permission to check into these threads with the hope of learning just a tiny bit of what you guys know, that is if an idiot like myself could possibly hope to understand the very deep and technically complex words of wisdom that you are so willing to share with the great unwashed..... praise be to Allah and of course Mr.Blue and DMP.:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bye1:

Oh and yes, of course I am jealous, I am an old man whose time has past and I get to watch two very young guys with the whole world ahead of them that, at such a tender age, know everything that is worth knowing, and have superior technology to utilize that we old shits could only have dreamed of(I remember 4 track tapes and Instamatic cameras). While we were stuck with having to study and practice for years to get to a level you guys passed while still in diapers, you men have advanced to a God like state. To only have a wee bit of the looks, talent and knowledge you guys possess would be glorious but alas I could never hope to be so fortunate. I can only pray that the good Lord will get me through the rage and heartache that is my pathetic existence.

Oh, one other thing, if either of you could spare the time could you please grant me a heart and a brain.....please???

One thing I have noticed about people stricken with an Oz complex, they lose their sense of humor, it's kinda sad really. Was this post a little too over the top?:happy2: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Sitarro is doing to 'us' what Hezbolah is doing to Israel:

Sitarro/Hezbolah: Attack-Attack!
dmp/misterblu: Defend-Defend!
Sitarro/Hezbolah: I'm the VICTIM! I'm the VICTIM!!

:laugh:
dmp said:

dmp said:

Can I be the United States?

Forum List

Back