Home ownership is GREAT

I don't get it why people hate door to door salesmen, sometimes they really make my day.

I had cable companies in an all out war with each other for my business.

I started with a $145 bill, and now I pay $75 a month and after the 2-year promotion is over, I'll make them War it out again.

Yesterday, I was steaming clams for the family outside and a guy approached me. He offered me garbage pick-up for $21 a month, and 2 free months. I was paying $31. Hopped right on it. I'll be glad to answer the old company when they knock on my door!~ :D

So YOU are the fucking one.

I have often wondered who the fucking zero-sales-resistance idiots were who are the fucking reason fucking door-to-door salesmen knock on my fucking door.

Now I fucking know.

Why would I say no to saving money? That's nonsensical.

If you need a door-to-door salesman to discover you are overpaying for things, I don't know what else to say.

So YOU are the fucking one.

I have often wondered who the fucking zero-sales-resistance idiots were who are the fucking reason fucking door-to-door salesmen knock on my fucking door.

Now I fucking know.

If you need a door-to-door salesman to discover you are overpaying for things, I don't know what else to say.

Yea man, because it's reasonable to assume that every price change in every aspect of my life and every differing company that suddenly pops into the area are all on my radar at all times.

Corny.

Yea man, because it's reasonable to assume that every price change in every aspect of my life and every differing company that suddenly pops into the area are all on my radar at all times.

Corny.

It would have been nice if someone came to my door and offered me an even better deal on your free album because I definitely overpaid.

Corny.

It would have been nice if someone came to my door and offered me an even better deal on your free album because I definitely overpaid.

^ douchebaggery. Thnx, bro.

Corny.

^ douchebaggery. Thnx, bro.

Lol anytime bro :D

Yea. Back to your crevice in the flame zone pls.

Forum List

Back