Home invader "blown away" by pink 38-caliber handgun

It's only excessive force when it's a white guy who drives a 4x4 does the shooting. Then it becomes some redneck with bloodlust

Wrong, if the victim is black it's a white hate crime, it doesn't matter what the shooter is.

it's hard to drive a 4 X 4 while shooting.
redneck1.jpg

Last edited:
Shooting from or at ANY moving object is incredibly difficult. I've done both more times than I can count in competition so I can say this from experience. Targets that you're CERTAIN you hit will have no holes in them at all. Targets you doubt you touched will have holes on top of each other in the center of the target. It's a very humbling experience at times.

Shooting from or at ANY moving object is incredibly difficult. I've done both more times than I can count in competition so I can say this from experience. Targets that you're CERTAIN you hit will have no holes in them at all. Targets you doubt you touched will have holes on top of each other in the center of the target. It's a very humbling experience at times.

Know what you mean....i'm about 70/30 at a running deer out to a 100yrds. Past that I dont even try. Nothing I hate more then tracking a deer 2 or 3 miles through the cactus and mesquite.

Know what you mean....i'm about 70/30 at a running deer out to a 100yrds. Past that I dont even try. Nothing I hate more then tracking a deer 2 or 3 miles through the cactus and mesquite.

Try sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck moving about 15 mph and shooting at stationary targets with a handgun as you go past them. Then make the last target a "swinger". Adds a couple degrees of difficulty to what should be some very easy, less than 10 yard shots. The reload isn't exactly a whole lot of fun either.

Try sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck moving about 15 mph and shooting at stationary targets with a handgun as you go past them. Then make the last target a "swinger". Adds a couple degrees of difficulty to what should be some very easy, less than 10 yard shots. The reload isn't exactly a whole lot of fun either.

Thats easy....can I use a shotgun?:lol:

That pales in comparison to hitting a 50" circle in a variable 6 to 9 o'clock wind, blowing 5-25kts.

Thats easy....can I use a shotgun?:lol:

shotguns are better for close range and blowing away trespassers. bow and arrow is silent though.

Forum List

Back