Home invader "blown away" by pink 38-caliber handgun

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Wait a second. I think I misused the quotes in the thread title. What I meant to say was: Home invader blown away by pink 38-caliber handgun. :razz:

Hill barged into the home at around 3 a.m. after Brown responded to a knock at the front door, according to a police report. He allegedly grabbed the 110-pound Brown around her nose and mouth and dragged her to an upstairs bedroom.

The woman’s fiance, Robert Planthaber, said in an interview that he was quickly awakened by the altercation and ran to Brown’s side.

"I attacked him and took a severe beating to the head," Planthaber told FoxNews.com. "But I got him off of her long enough for her to scramble to the room where she keeps her pink .38 special.”

Brown, who reigned as the 2009 Miss Tierra Verde, snatched her gun from a nearby bedroom and shot the suspect several times – hitting him in the chest, groin, thigh and back, her fiance said. Hill was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read more: Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

It's always sad whenever a human being dies. And, when it's a burly home-invading ex-con blown bit by bit by a beauty queen with a pink 38 it can also be really funny too.

Hahahaha ~ I Love It ~~
I own one of those sweet little pink S&W 38 specials. Great to hear that she works exactly the way I want her to. Her name is Wanda ~
I tell everyone "Do not ever wanda into my place uninvited or wanda if I CCW" :clap2:

Are pink bullets optional?

Hahahaha ~ I Love It ~~
I own one of those sweet little pink S&W 38 specials. Great to hear that she works exactly the way I want her to. Her name is Wanda ~
I tell everyone "Do not ever wanda into my place uninvited or wanda if I CCW" :clap2:

Are pink bullets optional?

The copper hollow tips are beautiful ~ A splash of bright red when used properly :tongue:

Last edited:
Good for her.

Guess that dirtbag picked the wrong house.

Too bad he didn't come to mine. My weapon of choice is the shotgun. Nothing pink about it except for the spray when the lead connects.

Supplies are drying up.

Order yours today!!!! (from your local Mom and Pop Gun Shop!)
:razz:

CHARTER-PINK-LADY-rt-B.jpg

Wait a second. I think I misused the quotes in the thread title. What I meant to say was: Home invader blown away by pink 38-caliber handgun. :razz:

Hill barged into the home at around 3 a.m. after Brown responded to a knock at the front door, according to a police report. He allegedly grabbed the 110-pound Brown around her nose and mouth and dragged her to an upstairs bedroom.

The woman’s fiance, Robert Planthaber, said in an interview that he was quickly awakened by the altercation and ran to Brown’s side.

"I attacked him and took a severe beating to the head," Planthaber told FoxNews.com. "But I got him off of her long enough for her to scramble to the room where she keeps her pink .38 special.”

Brown, who reigned as the 2009 Miss Tierra Verde, snatched her gun from a nearby bedroom and shot the suspect several times – hitting him in the chest, groin, thigh and back, her fiance said. Hill was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read more: Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

It's always sad whenever a human being dies. And, when it's a burly home-invading ex-con blown bit by bit by a beauty queen with a pink 38 it can also be really funny too.
Yes it is but anyone who violently preys on others isn't human, at least not in my book. No tears shed here.

Forum List

Back