Home grown terrorists

That's odd. They're all Muslim. Weird.

For the benefit of all the dunderheads who can't understand that TERRORISM is a METHOD, I've been saying since 911 and all the continued clamoring to "kill all Muslims" that you cannot i.d.e.n.t.i.f.y a Muslim necessarily by his facial profile. Get it now?

You're ignoring the facts. Using the 'facial profile' to identify a Muslim Terrorist works in 99% of the cases. You post an exception and think that somehow negates the fact.

I never said that. Never even implied it. Once again, you're missing my point which is quite simply that not ALL terrorists (even Islamic jihadis) fit the profile. In fact, if I were on bin Laden's strategy staff, I would make damned sure they didn't.

So maybe that's why they're recruiting white American guys. Do you really think none exist on the terror watch list? Just saying.

The truth is, Maggie, I am no fan of profiling. But in all honesty, when there is only one American citizen on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist list while all the others are of middle eastern descent and/or Muslim, well let's just say that profiling terrorists in this way is not something I'm going to fret over right now. Until more western terrorists are caught in the act, or, God forbid, caught after the act, you cannot expect the authorities to change their tactics. The statistics do not favor a change at this point.

Oh, and on the subject of the lone U.S. citizen on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list, eco-terrorist Daniel Andreas San Diego, I trust you do not support PETA as they have ties to assisting and providing money to that little prick.

For the benefit of all the dunderheads who can't understand that TERRORISM is a METHOD, I've been saying since 911 and all the continued clamoring to "kill all Muslims" that you cannot i.d.e.n.t.i.f.y a Muslim necessarily by his facial profile. Get it now?

You're ignoring the facts. Using the 'facial profile' to identify a Muslim Terrorist works in 99% of the cases. You post an exception and think that somehow negates the fact.

I never said that. Never even implied it. Once again, you're missing my point which is quite simply that not ALL terrorists (even Islamic jihadis) fit the profile. In fact, if I were on bin Laden's strategy staff, I would make damned sure they didn't.

And there is NOTHING ABOUT PROFILING which projects that such will capture ALL terrorists... DUMBASS!

Profiling merely notes that a given PROFILE is COMMON TO MOST TERRORISTS or whatever issue is relevant ot the profiling...

That you DESPERATELY NEED TO IMPLY OTHERWISE, even as you vociferously deny that you're doing so; first, doesn't change the fact that YOU ARE... nor secondly, that what you are, is an IMBECILE, spouting inane, fallacious, 'feel-good' drivel.

So maybe that's why they're recruiting white American guys. Do you really think none exist on the terror watch list? Just saying.

The truth is, Maggie, I am no fan of profiling. But in all honesty, when there is only one American citizen on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist list while all the others are of middle eastern descent and/or Muslim, well let's just say that profiling terrorists in this way is not something I'm going to fret over right now. Until more western terrorists are caught in the act, or, God forbid, caught after the act, you cannot expect the authorities to change their tactics. The statistics do not favor a change at this point.

Oh, and on the subject of the lone U.S. citizen on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list, eco-terrorist Daniel Andreas San Diego, I trust you do not support PETA as they have ties to assisting and providing money to that little prick.

I don't support any terrorist group. I barely even support Greenpeace.

Profiling become less and less useful as more and more people (regardless of race) grow to loath their own society.

Eventually, if this society doesn't clean up its act the profile for a potential terrorist will be:

"Any living human being over the age of twelve years old"

You are so full of excrement. Just because that's what you WANT to happen doesn't make it true.

Neg rep for being an imbecile.

Nobody said they all fit the profile, nitwit.

And you're right, they are attempting to recruit blonde blue eyed Americans. Which is why editec is such a douchebag for encouraging hatred of America and publicizing it's "the norm" to despise your country and offer yourself up as fodder for terrorists.

Unfortunately, I have to spread rep around before I can neg rep him. But I'm working on it.

Dailymotion - Are Jihadists Training in Rural America? - a News & Politics video

"Reports from Nashville, Shelbyville, and Dover indicate that Tennessee has gradually become a stronghold for radical Islamic forces that are transforming parts of the state.

On May 13, I reported on the discovery of extremism at the Al-Farooq Mosque in Nashville by award-winning counter-terrorism expert Dave Gaubatz, an individual that once held top-secret security clearance as an agent for the Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations. The library carried extremist texts and audio tapes by known radicals such as Syed Maududi and Ali Al-Tamimi, who was convicted for his role in terrorism. One calls for the killing of homosexuals, and another describes how Muslims not engaged in taking up an armed jihad must “strengthen the capability of those fighting on the front line.” Other texts were found by his female researcher when a member of the mosque brought her to a Somali store in Nashville that was well hidden because of what the mosque attendee described as “government problems.”
Muslim Row

If 6 out of 7 look like Arabians, I'd say that's a pretty good argument for taking a second look at Arabian looking, sweaty guys.

Though we all know it's more like 9999 out of 10000 terrorists who look middle eastern.
Yea, like those rag heads Eric Rudolph, Timmothy McVeigh, and Terry Nichols :doubt:

Why don't you list the names of all of the 'arabian looking' terrorists now? Shouldn't take you too long, right?

But seriously, heres what concerns me the most out of this article:

"The defendants, with a substantial cache of weapons, had "practiced military tactics and use of weapons on private property in Caswell County, North Carolina, in June and July 2009," the indictment says."

So what? Your average citizen isnt allowed to educate himself on the use of military tactics anymore? What if some Bear Grylls wannabe goes out to his own land for the weekend and digs a fox-hole? I think this is dangerously close to being unconstitutional.

Is that what they were solely arrested for?

But seriously, heres what concerns me the most out of this article:

"The defendants, with a substantial cache of weapons, had "practiced military tactics and use of weapons on private property in Caswell County, North Carolina, in June and July 2009," the indictment says."

So what? Your average citizen isnt allowed to educate himself on the use of military tactics anymore? What if some Bear Grylls wannabe goes out to his own land for the weekend and digs a fox-hole? I think this is dangerously close to being unconstitutional.

And because we have those freedoms, terrorists exploit them and send their killers here to train.

Why would terrorists send their people to Cawell County, N.C. to train when theirs tons of terrorist camps in the Mid-East?

I seriously hope that you're being sarcastic. Otherwise, you're an idiot.

Maybe cause they wanted to commit the terrorist attacks here and not in the mideast? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back