Home grown terrorists

And YOU missed my point. Can you confirm that no more blue-eyed, blonde-haired white dudes are home grown terrorists? Didn't think so.

Strawman.

A whole army of them in fact.

straw%20man.jpg

First if you read the rest of the article they were originally trained in the Middle East. They were likely just keeping there skill set up to date. If you go train in a terroist camp in the Middle East the likelihood is that you are at the very least a terrorist wannabe.

2nd, The IRA only hit targets in Britain and the Brits used ethnic profiling like you wouldn't believe and probably still do, and now every street corner in Britain has cameras hunting probables.

3rd, Maggie get your head out of your butt. No one is saying only Middle Easterners are terrorist but the fact of the matter is that the majority are - the over whelming majority.

I'm not being sarcastic. The problem with the liberal media is they don't report on this shit. There are camps all over. The guys who flew the planes into the twin towers TRAINED IN THE US, dipshit.

"The group Muslims of America, or Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as they're called in Pakistan, have established over 35 communities across the U.S.

The group claims to be peaceful, but a videotape uncovered by the Christian Action Network shows that they can have a much more sinister side.

The video, called "The Soldiers of Allah," features Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, the mastermind and the leader of the group here in the U.S.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We are establishing training camps. You can reach us. At you know, Quranic open university offices in New York, or in Canada, or in Michigan, or in South Carolina or in Pakistan. Wherever you are, you can reach us."
FOXNews.com - Frightening Film on U.S. Terrorism Training Camps - Hannity

“I have sources - inside sources. These people at Best are armed and dangerous. They are doing paramilitary training there.”– Statement by former city council member about an Islamic Center in the city of Buffalo, NY. [Reported by Douglas J. Hagmann, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, September, 2004]

“Our initial investigation has concluded there are between 400 to 500 radical Islamic centers in the U.S. In those places, they preach an extreme version of Islam that says America and the West is the enemy. They espouse violence, hatred and the need for terrorism.” –Reported by David Gaubatz, director of counterintelligence and counterterrorism for the Society of Americans for National Existence and former senior U.S. intelligence official, June 2007"

"Jamaat al Fuqra, a terrorist organization founded by Sheik Mubarek Ali Shah Gilani, the Islamic cleric Daniel Pearl was attempting to interview when he was kidnapped, and a group that has been linked to over two-dozen murders and fire-bombings inside the U.S., maintains active training compounds inside the United States. Perhaps the largest - and their operational headquarters, is situated on 70 acres nestled in a remote and heavily secluded area on the western edge of the Catskill Mountains in New York state, about 40 miles southeast of Binghamton, NY."

Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in North America

"The citizens of the United States and Canada, as well as many within various echelons of law enforcement, might be surprised to learn that active paramilitary training of Islamic terrorists, who are focused on bringing jihad or holy war into America on a large scale, are currently operating in the United States and Canada. In fact, they have existed inside North America since at least 1980.

"In a 2002 commentary, Arnaud de Borchgrave, editor at large for The Washington Times, wrote that "Politico-religious extremists in Pakistan… have convinced themselves that 'in the next 10 years, Americans will wake up to the existence of an Islamic army in their midst - an army of jihadis who will force America to abandon imperialism and listen to the voice of Allah.'" In that same article, he references the number of criminals being recruited for this Islamic army, and cites demographics to make his points clear."
Terrorists training in North America

If 6 out of 7 look like Arabians, I'd say that's a pretty good argument for taking a second look at Arabian looking, sweaty guys.

Though we all know it's more like 9999 out of 10000 terrorists who look middle eastern.

Ever hear of the IRA?

or the ELF?

Yes. I haven't heard of them flying planes into the twin towers, or daily proclaiming the need to slaughter Christians, Jews, Americans and all their children.

Still, the Los Angeles Times reports that there remain very few known cases of Americans training with terrorists overseas.

"His background is clearly unusual," said a senior European official. "I am not aware of other Americans who went with him or who have trained recently in [Pakistan]. . . . He stands out. A Latino American is an unusual profile."
US citizen captured in Pakistan gives window into Al Qaeda's world | csmonitor.com

First if you read the rest of the article they were originally trained in the Middle East. They were likely just keeping there skill set up to date. If you go train in a terroist camp in the Middle East the likelihood is that you are at the very least a terrorist wannabe.

2nd, The IRA only hit targets in Britain and the Brits used ethnic profiling like you wouldn't believe and probably still do, and now every street corner in Britain has cameras hunting probables.

3rd, Maggie get your head out of your butt. No one is saying only Middle Easterners are terrorist but the fact of the matter is that the majority are - the over whelming majority.
Well, since we can't prove that all terrorists are not Muslim we should never profile any of them because we might hurt this guys feelings...

l_5271f711ec3f59cb148cf36e8e2c923d.jpg

I personally would search each and every terrorist that came into the country if they looked like this:

burqa.jpg

:muahaha:

I'm not being sarcastic. The problem with the liberal media is they don't report on this shit. There are camps all over. The guys who flew the planes into the twin towers TRAINED IN THE US, dipshit.

"The group Muslims of America, or Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as they're called in Pakistan, have established over 35 communities across the U.S.

The group claims to be peaceful, but a videotape uncovered by the Christian Action Network shows that they can have a much more sinister side.

The video, called "The Soldiers of Allah," features Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, the mastermind and the leader of the group here in the U.S.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We are establishing training camps. You can reach us. At you know, Quranic open university offices in New York, or in Canada, or in Michigan, or in South Carolina or in Pakistan. Wherever you are, you can reach us."

“I have sources - inside sources. These people at Best are armed and dangerous. They are doing paramilitary training there.”– Statement by former city council member about an Islamic Center in the city of Buffalo, NY. [Reported by Douglas J. Hagmann, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, September, 2004]

“Our initial investigation has concluded there are between 400 to 500 radical Islamic centers in the U.S. In those places, they preach an extreme version of Islam that says America and the West is the enemy. They espouse violence, hatred and the need for terrorism.” –Reported by David Gaubatz, director of counterintelligence and counterterrorism for the Society of Americans for National Existence and former senior U.S. intelligence official, June 2007"

"Jamaat al Fuqra, a terrorist organization founded by Sheik Mubarek Ali Shah Gilani, the Islamic cleric Daniel Pearl was attempting to interview when he was kidnapped, and a group that has been linked to over two-dozen murders and fire-bombings inside the U.S., maintains active training compounds inside the United States. Perhaps the largest - and their operational headquarters, is situated on 70 acres nestled in a remote and heavily secluded area on the western edge of the Catskill Mountains in New York state, about 40 miles southeast of Binghamton, NY."

"The citizens of the United States and Canada, as well as many within various echelons of law enforcement, might be surprised to learn that active paramilitary training of Islamic terrorists, who are focused on bringing jihad or holy war into America on a large scale, are currently operating in the United States and Canada. In fact, they have existed inside North America since at least 1980.

"In a 2002 commentary, Arnaud de Borchgrave, editor at large for The Washington Times, wrote that "Politico-religious extremists in Pakistan… have convinced themselves that 'in the next 10 years, Americans will wake up to the existence of an Islamic army in their midst - an army of jihadis who will force America to abandon imperialism and listen to the voice of Allah.'" In that same article, he references the number of criminals being recruited for this Islamic army, and cites demographics to make his points clear."

Wow, great first link you posted. I'm so glad that vigilante citizens like you are all over this type of shit. (sarcasm off)

Seriously. A link with a half dozen still pics: The first being one of a kid climing a pole and the second of a school bus? And the third? Wow. Really, Wow. I'd bet my bottom dollar that that is a fake beard. And I'm not gonna even mention the fifth pic.

I'm convinced. Sure as shooting. (Sarcasm was on again)

Last edited:
Haha, I'm sure that some Jihad mofo came up with the idea right after 9-11, right?

"Hey, lets start a few dozen terrorist training camps in America! That way once the towers come down any government agency can get word of this, grab a warrant and raid the place thus fucking us out of millions of dollars!"

And I'm the dipshit.

Pull your head out of your ass, D-Bag

Profiling become less and less useful as more and more people (regardless of race) grow to loath their own society.

Eventually, if this society doesn't clean up its act the profile for a potential terrorist will be:

"Any living human being over the age of twelve years old"

But seriously, heres what concerns me the most out of this article:

"The defendants, with a substantial cache of weapons, had "practiced military tactics and use of weapons on private property in Caswell County, North Carolina, in June and July 2009," the indictment says."

So what? Your average citizen isnt allowed to educate himself on the use of military tactics anymore? What if some Bear Grylls wannabe goes out to his own land for the weekend and digs a fox-hole? I think this is dangerously close to being unconstitutional.

Not if the intent is subversion of the United States Government. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days and not by jihadists.

Why profiling a 'terrorist' as having Mideastern features is ignorant.

7 in North Carolina charged with supporting terrorism - CNN.com

That's odd. They're all Muslim. Weird.

For the benefit of all the dunderheads who can't understand that TERRORISM is a METHOD, I've been saying since 911 and all the continued clamoring to "kill all Muslims" that you cannot i.d.e.n.t.i.f.y a Muslim necessarily by his facial profile. Get it now?

If all of that is true, Ali, then you're actually confirming my point. Who owns the private property where this activity is going on? Are they Americans, and <gasp> Anglo-Americans?

Why profiling a 'terrorist' as having Mideastern features is ignorant.

7 in North Carolina charged with supporting terrorism - CNN.com

That's odd. They're all Muslim. Weird.

For the benefit of all the dunderheads who can't understand that TERRORISM is a METHOD, I've been saying since 911 and all the continued clamoring to "kill all Muslims" that you cannot i.d.e.n.t.i.f.y a Muslim necessarily by his facial profile. Get it now?

You're ignoring the facts. Using the 'facial profile' to identify a Muslim Terrorist works in 99% of the cases. You post an exception and think that somehow negates the fact.

You're an idiot. One of 7 was apparently caucasian looking. You're defeating your own case, moron.

And YOU missed my point. Can you confirm that no more blue-eyed, blonde-haired white dudes are home grown terrorists? Didn't think so.

Hey DUMBASS!

"Profiling" is is neither sold as, nor is it designed to find EVERY individual engaged in a given behavior... it is a means to identify someone who MOST LIKELY MAY BE engaged in such behavior.

ROFL... So here YOU ARE, claiming that it's foolish to look to Arab men 18-36 in the war against Islamic terrorism; on the basis that its POSSIBLE that Scandinavians could well be engaged in Islamic Terrorism.

Proving conclusively that you are, IN FACT; AN IMBECILE!

New Topics

Forum List

Back