Home grown terrorists

You're an idiot. One of 7 was apparently caucasian looking. You're defeating your own case, moron.

You're an idiot. One of 7 was apparently caucasian looking. You're defeating your own case, moron.

And YOU missed my point. Can you confirm that no more blue-eyed, blonde-haired white dudes are home grown terrorists? Didn't think so.

If 6 out of 7 look like Arabians, I'd say that's a pretty good argument for taking a second look at Arabian looking, sweaty guys.

Though we all know it's more like 9999 out of 10000 terrorists who look middle eastern.

If 6 out of 7 look like Arabians, I'd say that's a pretty good argument for taking a second look at Arabian looking, sweaty guys.

Though we all know it's more like 9999 out of 10000 terrorists who look middle eastern.

Yeah, let's just arrest them all--just in case.

Yea, like those rag heads Eric Rudolph, Timmothy McVeigh, and Terry Nichols :doubt:

What a slug. Three names. WOW. I'm sure impressed with you.:lol:

How would YOU know they are "sweaty?" You have some "kinky" goings on that you aren't telling us about?

Maybe there is something a little special 'bout your screen name, LOL!

The problem is the redefinition of terrorism ... and therefore the redefinition of terrorist. Environuts are terrorists by the actual definition, as are some religious groups. It's pushing an agenda by fear.

But seriously, heres what concerns me the most out of this article:

"The defendants, with a substantial cache of weapons, had "practiced military tactics and use of weapons on private property in Caswell County, North Carolina, in June and July 2009," the indictment says."

So what? Your average citizen isnt allowed to educate himself on the use of military tactics anymore? What if some Bear Grylls wannabe goes out to his own land for the weekend and digs a fox-hole? I think this is dangerously close to being unconstitutional.

"The defendants, with a substantial cache of weapons, had "practiced military tactics and use of weapons on private property in Caswell County, North Carolina, in June and July 2009," the indictment says."

So what? Your average citizen isnt allowed to educate himself on the use of military tactics anymore? What if some Bear Grylls wannabe goes out to his own land for the weekend and digs a fox-hole? I think this is dangerously close to being unconstitutional.

And because we have those freedoms, terrorists exploit them and send their killers here to train.

And because we have those freedoms, terrorists exploit them and send their killers here to train.

Why would terrorists send their people to Cawell County, N.C. to train when theirs tons of terrorist camps in the Mid-East?

I seriously hope that you're being sarcastic. Otherwise, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back