Home grown terrorist

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why since we have been at war with this type of Extremism since Aug. 11 2001, have they been allowed to stay here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubEFsN5pk8]YouTube - Terrorist Cells - TRAINING CAMPS in AMERICA - actual video[/ame]

Last edited:
Why since we have been at war with this type of Extremism since Aug. 11 2001, have they been allowed to stay here?

YouTube - Terrorist Cells - TRAINING CAMPS in AMERICA - actual video

We've had terrorist cells and training their camps in this country long before 2001. When they use the constitution and the law to protect themselves it kinda makes it hard for authorities to make a move without concrete evidence of a crime being committed.

Yes we have, and yes they do. It's just a crazy world out there.

YouTube - Terrorist Cells - TRAINING CAMPS in AMERICA - actual video

We've had terrorist cells and training their camps in this country long before 2001. When they use the constitution and the law to protect themselves it kinda makes it hard for authorities to make a move without concrete evidence of a crime being committed.

We've had them since at least the mid 1800s.

HUMM I think I know where you are going with this and don't even suggest it.

Shit we had them way before 1776

Last edited:

You're assuming you know where I'm going with this and you'd be mistaken. Besides I can suggest anything I want. You still believe in the first amendment, right?

We have had them since Mid 1800's I have heard it before.
I'm assuming? OK how have we had terrorist training ground here in America in the mid 1800's?

You're assuming you know where I'm going with this and you'd be mistaken. Besides I can suggest anything I want. You still believe in the first amendment, right?

I'm assuming? OK how have we had terrorist training ground here in America in the mid 1800's?

Google 'domestic terror groups' and you'll have your answer and I was referring more so to the existence of these groups then to the existence of the training facilities. Though the teaching in groups of 'terror tactics' by individuals goes way back so in essence any home, back yard, south forty, etc could technically be labeled a terrorist camp.
(You might also notice I purposely left out any reference to race hence my previous statement "you'd be mistaken".)

Google 'domestic terror groups' and you'll have your answer and I was referring more so to the existence of these groups then to the existence of the training facilities. Though the teaching in groups of 'terror tactics' by individuals goes way back so in essence any home, back yard, south forty, etc could technically be labeled a terrorist camp.
(You might also notice I purposely left out any reference to race hence my previous statement "you'd be mistaken".)

Google wasn't the answer

Google

Thats a big brush you are using to paint what is domestic terrorist. One link on this page.

Southern Poverty Law Center: Intelligence Project.? There is nohing intellgent about the southern poverty law center

Google wasn't the answer

Google

Thats a big brush you are using to paint what is domestic terrorist. One link on this page.

Southern Poverty Law Center: Intelligence Project.? There is nohing intellgent about the southern poverty law center

You need to work on your Google skills. Here are just four links.

A list of domestic terrorists and terrorist acts | TheLoop21.com

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Congressional Testimony

American Militant Extremists

Last edited:
Holy cow, what interesting links.

Here's one that I've never heard of:

Attacks by the Jewish Defense League
Main article: Terrorism by the Jewish Defense League

In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization." FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL. Mary Doran, an FBI agent, described the JDL in a 2004 Congressional testimony as "a proscribed terrorist group". Most recently, then-JDL Chairman Irv Rubin was jailed while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy in planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, Calif., and on the office of Arab-American Congressman Darrell Issa.

Guess Muslims aren't the only radicalized religion out there...

15 Attacks in 5 years is pretty active. Wonder why we never heard about that?

Not to mention the "Army of God" on the Christian side.

Last edited:

In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization." FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL.[13] Mary Doran, an FBI agent, described the JDL in a 2004 Congressional testimony as "a proscribed terrorist group". Most recently, then-JDL Chairman Irv Rubin was jailed while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy in planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, Calif., and on the office of Arab-American Congressman Darrell Issa.

Not to mention the "Army of God".

What's your point?

In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization." FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL.[13] Mary Doran, an FBI agent, described the JDL in a 2004 Congressional testimony as "a proscribed terrorist group". Most recently, then-JDL Chairman Irv Rubin was jailed while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy in planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, Calif., and on the office of Arab-American Congressman Darrell Issa.

What's your point?

I think his point is why does the MSM(and all the sheeple who read/watch) focus only on the Islamic nut jobs when all forms of "orgainized" religion have extremists...

Google wasn't the answer

Google

So who to believe? Jeff Schoep's organization?

In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization." FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL. Mary Doran, an FBI agent, described the JDL in a 2004 Congressional testimony as "a proscribed terrorist group". Most recently, then-JDL Chairman Irv Rubin was jailed while awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy in planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, Calif., and on the office of Arab-American Congressman Darrell Issa.

15 Attacks in 5 years is pretty active. Wonder why we never heard about that?

Not to mention the "Army of God" on the Christian side.

Actually there are approximately 20 other groups operating in this country that are not on these lists, they span the spectrum from religious to racial but are mostly of Muslim composition.
Currently the most organized and dangerous groups are the 'radicalized' Islamists. World wide they are also greater in number and a far greater threat to the world as a whole then all the others combined.
My point being the "other radicalized religions" straw is there if you want to grasp it but remember it's still just a straw.

What's your point?

I think his point is why does the MSM(and all the sheeple who read/watch) focus only on the Islamic nut jobs when all forms of "orgainized" religion have extremists...

Because the Islamic nutjobs are the ones who pose the greater threat.

Forum List

Back