Home-Grown Terror

mmm...you go into the slum and I imagine you can find seven people to swear allegiance to anyone for $25,000.

Are you saying that anyone would agree to swear allegiance to Al Qeada for $25,000 even though they know that when they do, they'll be placed at Gitmo and never be able to use that money? Even people in the slums are smarter than that.

I'm not saying that FOX doesn't blow things out of proportion. But I honestly don't believe that our government is just pulling people off of the street and saying their terrorist because they look Arabic. They may be tapping their phones and watching them, but they're not going to persecute them because their Muslim. Somewhere, somehow, these guys made it seem or admitted to conspiring to commit a terrorist attack.

Yes, I'm saying that, Brian. Especially poor people that seem to have mental problems. If people thought they were going to get caught there wouldn't be much crime, would there?

I'm having a hard time seeing how what they did was an act of terrorism.

Yes, I'm saying that, Brian. Especially poor people that seem to have mental problems. If people thought they were going to get caught there wouldn't be much crime, would there?

I'm having a hard time seeing how what they did was an act of terrorism.

I understand your point, but it doesn't make sense. Your assuming that the Liberty Seven all have mental illness. What information do you have to back that up? I understand that you can find people (who aren't intelligent) to do things for money. But it sounds like this is more of a personal theory (In regards to the Liberty Seven) than fact.

I will go as far to say that I have no proof either that they aren't mentally disabled or that they were planning a terrorist attack. I don't know for sure because information is classified. But I do know what the reports say, and that's what I've based the thread on.

Something about them asking for terrorist "uniforms" makes me question their mental ability. Think about it.

Something about them asking for terrorist "uniforms" makes me question their mental ability. Think about it.

Agreed on that observation. But then again, the mental stability of a Radical Muslim is definately out of the question...much like Radical Christians have mental instability if you ask me.

You wouldn't know reality if it stepped up and bit you in the butt. But keep up ranting and raving at/about me when you know I won't engage with anyone who's as irrational as you and incapable of debate.

I'm sure that makes you feel real macho. :rolleyes:

I'll leave you with this thought, though... if they're not charging people they surveiled using the warrantless wiretaps, what are they using them for, genius?

So provide us a list of people charged. Can't be to hard since you claiming they are. While you are at it list all those rights we lost and all the people that have been denied their rights. You keep making the claim, how hard can it be to prove? The idiot is not me.

Myths and Realities About the Patriot Act

Reality: The Patriot Act has been abused.

Ask Brandon Mayfield who was wrongly accused by the government of involvement in the Madrid bombing as a result of evidence, including mistaken fingerprint identification, that fell apart after the FBI re-examined its case following its arrest and detention on Mayfield on a material witness warrant.

Ask Tariq Ramadan, who is regarded as a leading moderate Muslim intellectuals, and had his visa revoked to teach at the University of Notre Dame under Section 411 of the Patriot Act, which permits the government to exclude non-citizens from the country if in the government’s view they have “used [their] position of prominence to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or to persuade others to support terrorist activity.”

http://action.aclu.org/reformthepatriotact/facts.html#abuses

more "homegrown" terror

ATF Tip Off in Oklahoma CIty

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl9tI8TiKfQ[/ame]

Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk[/ame]

Hayden: White Boy al-Qaeda on the Rise ..

Kurt Nimmo
Truth News
March 31, 2008

“Al-Qaeda, in its haven in western Pakistan, is training operatives who are ‘western’ in appearance, making it easier for them to get past U.S. airport security, Central Intelligence Director Michael Hayden said,” reports Bloomberg.

Does anybody who looks “western” have an easy time getting past airport security? Mr. Hayden needs to visit an airport and see for himself — just about everybody, from grandmothers to toddlers, are under suspicion, even if they look Scandinavian. It has nothing to do with actual suspicion. It has to do with sending a message: you live in a police state now, get used to it, and if you don’t want to end up dead in a holding cell like Carol Ann Gotbaum, you’ll submit and not complain.

Of course, Mr. Hayden, as the head honcho of the CIA, is “catapulting the propaganda,” as Bush might call it. Now that al-Qaeda operatives look like stock brokers and cashiers at the local Stop ‘n Gas, we need to push ahead with the control grid, now only partially in place. Our rulers think we need to hear this kind of nonsense every few weeks, just to remind us and get us accustomed to those CCTV cameras everywhere and the NSA vacuuming up our telephone conversations and emails. It’s all to protect us from the white boy al-Qaeda.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1176

but dont worry because reichland security looooves you and prootects you...

Still waiting for an actual case where someone was charged and denied their rights using wire taps. Every law has had people arrested incorrectly, and then, as in your examples, RELEASED when it is discovered the law does NOT apply. That is how the system works.

But do keep trying.

Yes the Patriot act was needed,as evidenced by the fact CONGRESS crerated it and passed it AND renewed it. Further it has specific cut offs requiring it be renewed again.

No one that whines about the act can actually provide a single right that has been taken away, a single person that has been denied their legal rights. Yet you all harp on it.

Found! Someone who trusts their government! :rofl:

Forum List

Back