Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit and Tax Laws

This is a great way to destroy the Blue Wall so why is it being promoted by the left?

WTF are you talking about?

High SALT costs and declining equity values are a major problem in most of the blue wall and equity lines of credit are being promoted as an easy way of getting credit. Here in FL and I assume other low SALT states unsolicited bids for housing are becoming common. Except for the cash poor elderly effectively no one is going for equity lines of credit around here despite the fact that nationally this is the big area of loan growth. Plus interest rates are rising and these lines of credit generally have a variable interest rate.

This is a great way to destroy the Blue Wall so why is it being promoted by the left?

WTF are you talking about?

High SALT costs and declining equity values are a major problem in most of the blue wall and equity lines of credit are being promoted as an easy way of getting credit. Here in FL and I assume other low SALT states unsolicited bids for housing are becoming common. Except for the cash poor elderly effectively no one is going for equity lines of credit around here despite the fact that nationally this is the big area of loan growth. Plus interest rates are rising and these lines of credit generally have a variable interest rate.

Thanks. I tend not to pay attention to something that won't affect me.

Forum List

Back