Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

Tuesday, customers were coming and going in the parking lot of a Home Depot near Detroit when a shoplifter suddenly came tearing across the blacktop.

A handful of local firearms instructors criticized the woman’s decision to pull her pistol and fire it in a busy public place when nothing but property was at stake.

“It’s my worst nightmare as a [concealed pistol license] instructor,” Doreen Hankins told the Detroit Free Press. “You have to know the entire situation before you pull that handgun out. And I don’t see that a shoplifter at Home Depot fills any of those criteria.”

‘Worst nightmare': Woman with concealed gun permit shoots at fleeing shoplifter outside Home Depot

The author of this article is clearly a racist. Either that, or he's to stupid to be a reporter. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for the reporter to describe the surface of the parking lot in this article, but did so anyway. The reporter should be fired. And in addition to that, serve no less then six months at an accredited Charm School, on his own dime.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.

uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some

including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong.

Irrelevant. It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

I'm not referring to any CCW holder but her.

as in "She was wrong"

But you responded to my post which was all about how the left paints all CCW holders based on her.

The Oregon shooter was just another Good Guy with a gun right up until he started killing people. Aren't you proud of the NRA protecting his gun rights?

No dumbass, the guy was a bad guy who just hadn't acted yet.
Yes, I'm quite proud of the NRA protecting his and my rights. After you commit a crime, nobody will support your right to do it after that.

Irrelevant. It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

I'm not referring to any CCW holder but her.

as in "She was wrong"

But you responded to my post which was all about how the left paints all CCW holders based on her.

You said: "uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some"

I said: "including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong"

Three CC instructors stated in the article that her actions were inappropriate.

I agree with them.

I was NOT painting all other CCW holders with the same brush.

Just her.

I didn't say you were, Jesus! I said your post was irrelevant to mine. The LEFT is painting us with a broad brush. You went off on a tangent.
You are stupid.

Go play in the street retard, the adults are talking.

This is just an example when you start arming everyone...these gun nuts start shooting and make themselves a judge and a jury when they see something they don't like.
I don't like you smiling at my girlfriend, I don't like your loud music... POW POW.

True, the problem with all these guns is you expect everyone to not lose it sometimes. Human nature, heat of the moment people lose control.

Forum List

Back