Home Brewing

I had a friend that I knew who did that. His beer tasted like shit, but I've heard many good stories. Buy the equipment, brew some, ship some to me, and I'll tell you if it was worth it! :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I had a friend that I knew who did that. His beer tasted like shit, but I've heard many good stories. Buy the equipment, brew some, ship some to me, and I'll tell you if it was worth it! :D
Deal, it will take me sometime and no guarantees.:)

Mtnbiker, I had a friend in Iowa who brewed his own barley pop and I can tell you he never ever brew enough to keep up with the demand of the few lucky ones that got to sample it:D and do some serious to his stock every chance I got. also the stuff was outstanding and very strong!!!! it may take a few times to get it right but once you do you will never buy store-bought again...OK, you might have to cause it wont stay around once you have passed out a few samples. many different flavors/types to try.... better than a home-depot!!!![guy thing] good luck and enjoy:beer:

I have been dying to try this for a while now. Hey why don't we brew the USMB Brand !!!

My friend did it also. First few tasted like shit. Once he did a couple though..it was pretty damn good.

Sounds like a plan Eric!!

fellas, if what you guys brew is anything close to what I had in Iowa...BE CAREFULL... this stuff will kick the shit out of you before you know what hit ya..:D

Well it will be a least a month before I can get to brewing and the trial and error phase seems logical. But a USMB Bitter sounds really good.:). When a get a good batch brewed, something like Jon's buddy in Iowa, I will probably name it big dog ale after my Lab. Anyway any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and I'll let you guys know how I progress.

Forum List

Back