Home again... finally!

NightTrain

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2003
Wasilla, Alaska
The season finally wrapped up yesterday, man it's good to be home! I was really missing my family, and living in a hotel room absolutely blows!

It was a kickass summer though, got to do many things for the first time that were on my "Must do before I die" list.

Yesterday I broke the crankshaft on a Case 475 dozer as I was walking it down a steep mountain. How cool is that? :D The noise that makes is incredible.

I should be around more now that I'm home.

Had no idea you even went anywhere Rick, but welcome back anyway! be sure to load us up with some pictures!!!!

Well, the crank finally let go after a very hard workout... that last job was very hard on all the equipment due to the frozen ground. I had that dozer running at redline RPMs for about 6 hours, the shaker at max with about 4' of plow in the ground, and getting pulled by another dozer. She held together until we finished that last job, but that was all she wrote!

Unfortunately, Janeen, I didn't have my digital camera... I lost it and never replaced it, dammit!

welcome back! now someone come down to macon so i can have someone who knows how to form a complete sentence to talk to... bunch of freaking rednecks down here

Forum List

Back