Holy toledo! Swedes have lost their minds!Country Needs to Integrate Returning ISIS fighters

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
They've really gone koo koo bye bye. Just when I don't think whacky liberals can shock me anymore, BAM! KAPOW! they do it again.

Taking ISIS rapists/terrorists and trying to deradicalize jihadists who burn people alive or throw gays off buildings is insane. Gee they burn people alive. They decapitate innocents daily. For crying out loud what type of madness is this?

Swedish Minister for Culture and Democracy Alice Bah Kuhnke has suggested that Swedes who left to fight for radical Islamist groups in the Middle East should be welcomed back and helped to integrate into society.
Ms. Kuhnke made the comments Sunday evening on the television programme Agenda which is transmitted by the Swedish state broadcaster SVT. The programme focused on the fact that some 300 Islamic radicals from Sweden had gone to the Middle East to fight for groups like Islamic State and around half of them had returned to Sweden.
“They need to be channelled back into our democratic society,” Kuhnke said. The minister added she and the government had no idea how many of the returnees were still radicalised versus how many left because they had become disillusioned with Islamist beliefs.

More at link: wow. just . wow.

Swedish Minister: Country Needs To Integrate Returning Islamic State Fighters

No surprise there.
220px-Alice_Bah_Kuhnke_in_Oct,_2014.jpg
The surprise is why Swedes put up with this crap?

No surprise there.
View attachment 116752
The surprise is why Swedes put up with this crap?

It's unreal. My daughter is a teacher and for several years because of my son in laws business ventures lived in Sweden. The education system is so crazy my girl couldn't take it. This is a liberal daughter (I know I know and I'll stroke her out if I confess to being a deplorable :lol:).

If I give it up at my funeral someone can have a paramedic ready for her when I have a pastor read my eulogy.

They got the hell out of dodge (dodge in Sweden I believe is spelled like DRKWjlqz because they have no bloody vowels) a couple of years ago and came back home. They were too liberal for her.

That's saying something.

Sweden is just rolling over and agreeing to become an Islamic Theocracy with the naïve thinking that if they capitulate to Islam, the Islamists will be nice to them. Their mistake. Their deaths.

Breitbart again. If someone left there in temporary insanity, what should they do, burn them alive? Lock them up? What if they haven't killed anyone?

Obviously if they had killed someone and it was known, they would be convicted of it. But it's a cult and often when a person is disillusioned about a cult they run back to where they came from. They have a right to return to their home country and to have what help they need to get over it.

Forum List

Back