Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

If idiocy like this is allowed to continue, then the medical personnel in the various country's are going to begin making simple mistakes because the language of medicine stops being the language of medicine. It's actually very simple.

Are you afraid the doctors will forget the word for vagina?
Are you afraid of the word “vagina”?

No. As evidenced by me just typing it.

But great non-sequitor.
Then no need to change it. How’s that for a sequitor...?

So, what doctors say depends upon what I prefer?

The power I hold! If only I knew it sooner!

Apparently, what the doctor says to YOU depends on you, assuming your doctor is a pandering dimwit.

It's like changing a whole restaurant menu in Chinese for 1% customers that can't read it and therefore making it all in French. Its STUPID.

This is changing a body part that pertains to WOMEN. Just because a man wanting to be a woman and having surgery to make a FRONT HOLE does not mean the word itself should be changed for those few transgenders who have issue with that word. If they want to be WOMAN, then they must use WOMAN WORDS that pertain to their newly made up body. VAGINA. Thats what it is. Period.

Like I said, I don't think it's the wannabe-women who are upset by the word. I think it's the wannabe-men who haven't had surgery who are getting their boxers in a wedgie.

Any time you choose to alter medical, and scientific terms, for the "feelings" of someone, it is a problem. We have spent CENTURIES defining words, and their application to the various parts of the human anatomy. Ultimately, if this insanity is allowed to continue, the language will fail, and people will die because one person said one thing, but the recipient hears something else.
Most parts of the human anatomy have many words to describe them, not least our reproductive organs. And this has been the case since Roman times. Nobody got hurt.

I cant see it as a problem and I cant see it as something to get upset over.

Not medically. If you go to a doctor anyplace on the planet and describe an injury to your patella, EVERYONE knows what you are talking about. This desire to cater to a vanishingly small percentage of the population, to make them feel better, is asinine. It will lead to preventable deaths, and that is despicable.
Maybe not medically but you would have to be really dumb to not know what the Doctor was referring to. I think you just want t be outraged.

You'd have to be really dumb to think "front hole" covers it, is what you should say. Do you even know what the word "vagina" means, medically speaking? SPECIFICALLY what part of the body is being talked about? G'head. Amaze me with your brilliance.

Oh dear. Maybe you should all write a strongly worded letter to the Australian Government and tell them how their decision will cost lives.

DO IT NOW !!!!

Oh, dear. Maybe you should stop commenting on issues you're too dumb to understand beyond, "If I say this, someone might think I'm a nice person." Spoiler Alert: No one here thinks that, including the people who nominally agree with you. Pretty sure everyone here can make a distinction between "nice" and "stupid and desperate for attention".

I am offended by hole. It seems men have a front and back one, but ladies have a front middle and back. Seems to be lacking in accuracy and purpose.

So can we call the libs hole defenders?

I am offended by hole. It seems men have a front and back one, but ladies have a front middle and back. Seems to be lacking in accuracy and purpose.

So can we call the libs hole defenders?

Can we spray them with antibiotics?

Forum List

Back