Holy Sovereign Citizens, Batman

What’s the catalyst to it all?
Think CAUSE AND AFFECT
Liberals hate that accountability thing don’t they?

Actually, I do not think the religious group involved in this situation sees this in your terms. To them it is simply humanitarian work.
When a group starts aiding foreigners in invading my country; they lose the sanctuary of the label “humanitarian”. They become traitors, or worse. Terrorists, if those they aid kill one my countrymen.

I can't argue with your logic. But this group didn't just start. I believe they started doing this decades ago.
So they’ve been aiding criminals for a long time then.

Decades. Although they see it differently.
No other way to see it. They’re criminals. If this group actually wanted to help they would be giving them a ride back across the border.

Actually, I do not think the religious group involved in this situation sees this in your terms. To them it is simply humanitarian work.
When a group starts aiding foreigners in invading my country; they lose the sanctuary of the label “humanitarian”. They become traitors, or worse. Terrorists, if those they aid kill one my countrymen.

I can't argue with your logic. But this group didn't just start. I believe they started doing this decades ago.

No other way to see it. They’re criminals. If this group actually wanted to help they would be giving them a ride back across the border.

I know this group calls border patrol if they suspect trafficking drugs or people.

It is a shame when ideology trumps humanity. I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that once you were a compassionate person, a person with humanity and humility. A caring, loving person.

But those virtues have been driven out of you by a warped, indifferent, cold and callous political ideology. An ideology that does not permit introspection, but demands total obedience. An ideology that sees people as rapists, drug dealers, murderers first and never ever families, mothers fathers and siblings. To see the house manitou in these people would make it difficult to have any empathy with them.

Why did you sell out your humanity for a hate filled ideology? Did a New York real estate developer sell you a crappy time share with no way out of the deal?

Nope.
Watching machine shops go from two or three percent hispanic to seventy percent did that.
No matter what your masters at the DNC say they do steal jobs from Americans once they inevitably get amnesty.
Which of course drives down wages.
And here I thought Trump waved whatever magic he wields to convince good people to believe bad things and eradicated unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them, that's what they say.

And here the convenient scapegoat of immigrants comes to the rescue. You want to hate them and there's a reason why. Does it make a difference that the reason just ain't so?

I watched it happen dumbfuck.
And it happened over 26 year period not over night you imbecile.
And that all justifies wishing people dead in the desert. What an awesome morality you have there! How do I get some of that?

I really don’t give a shit if they die or not. That’s on them.
I surely didn’t ask them to come and take jobs from Americans and drive down wages.
Wages and jobs trump human lives. Message received loud and clear.

Nope.
Watching machine shops go from two or three percent hispanic to seventy percent did that.
No matter what your masters at the DNC say they do steal jobs from Americans once they inevitably get amnesty.
And here I thought Trump waved whatever magic he wields to convince good people to believe bad things and eradicated unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them, that's what they say.

And here the convenient scapegoat of immigrants comes to the rescue. You want to hate them and there's a reason why. Does it make a difference that the reason just ain't so?

And that all justifies wishing people dead in the desert. What an awesome morality you have there! How do I get some of that?

I surely didn’t ask them to come and take jobs from Americans and drive down wages.

You refuse to consider the economics, the livelihoods and quality of life of Americans. Message received loud and clear.
We get it…we know your type…You’re noble as fuck when armed with our checkbooks. Just out of curiosity, how many are you spoon feeding at home right now?

I should be more clear. I disagree and believe it is constructive to talk to those you disagree with. If nothing else is "solved", at least some understanding of the oposing opinion is gained.

That only works if the person in the other side is doing the same thing. When you deal with people like me who will hear you but never consider your argument seriously, what’s the point. My mind is rusted shut. Nothing is getting in. Nothing is going to change. I’ll exchange information and ideas but it won’t change anything.

Nope.

God Damn right they do!!!!
We're talking about the health and wealth of an entire nation.
So yeah,fuck them and you!

I know this group calls border patrol if they suspect trafficking drugs or people.
So they will help enforce some laws but not others. But how do they know who the pimps are? Or the drug dealers? Especially if they just leave the water out there unwatched. How many teen sex trafficking victims have they actually helped? Did they help more to get out of that situation or did they help keep them there with water stations? How many rapes did they help cause? This is where blind it’s for humanity do gooder BS gets them in trouble. You want to help those girls? Stop providing their pimps with a highway to get them here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back