Holy Sovereign Citizens, Batman

Well, because they're breaking the law, for starters.

Also, that "federal land" is a wildlife refuge, and encouraging people to tramp through it willy-nilly is harmful to the environment and the protected species that live there. Thought you lefties cared about that shit.

The US Fish and Wildlife Service decides policy in federal wildlife refuges, not the Unitarian Church.

A few thoughts on this topic of aiding illegal immigrants.

Remember first - Illegal immigration is illegal. Period. No discussion on that one.

#1 - The USA already has a FIRST PRIORITY to care of it's LEGAL citizens

#2 - The USA is already neck deep in debt, our infrastructure is crumbling, health care too expensive (and we're gonna take of millions of illegal immigrants?)

#3 - A disproportionate number of people are coming here for the purpose of an invasion, not refuge. The plan is to drop babies and overwhelm the system. (75% done)

#4 - The US has limited resources, pretending otherwise is just nonsense and offering those limited resources to the world is both suicide and insanity

#5 - THEY have a place to go back to, you (American citizens) do not.

#6 - The Left is offering whatever they can to get hordes of illegals here for votes due to diminishing support among black Americans who are wising up

--------------------
What answer does the Left offer to the ultimate outcome of all these illegals? What is their answer to the crime it brings?
What is their answer to the loss of American culture and poverty coast to coast by continuing this open border policy will surely bring about? (LA, SanFrancisco)
Where do Leftists suggest we get money to support even American citizens when our corporations and what's left of our manufacturing dries up?
How does the left propose we maintain national security when they've bankrupted the National Treasury?

The Left generally has no foresight. Only insatiable desires needing immediate gratification.....ie...winning elections for nefarious reasons.

Leaving water and medical clinics in the desert for illegals breaking into our country??

No wonder those assholes keep coming across the border. Let em die out there.
Ah! The moral high ground! Tell St.Peter to let them die out there! You should be so proud of yourself.

I am.

I'm morally pissed off about all the illegals in this country and I sure don't have a bleeding heart and Good Samaratin phobia like you do.

Leaving water and medical clinics in the desert for illegals breaking into our country??

No wonder those assholes keep coming across the border. Let em die out there.
Ah! The moral high ground! Tell St.Peter to let them die out there! You should be so proud of yourself.

There, ladies and gentlemen, is the moral conflict between enforcing the law, which we know is right, and the humanitarian issue of allowing people to die when some can be prevented.

Nah. They just need to stay in their own country then there would be no humanitarian anything.

Nah. They just need to stay in their own country then there would be no humanitarian anything.

That is unreasonable expectations.

This demonstrates why the length of time that it's been going on is important. The trails, camps, water stations have all become "traditions". I mean to say that it has evolved into a system that is in place and well known.

Someone in Arizona needs to follow behind them with a shitload of salt.
Because America is a Christian nation!

....that has borders.
Dont like it...tough shit.
It is a shame when ideology trumps humanity. I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that once you were a compassionate person, a person with humanity and humility. A caring, loving person.

But those virtues have been driven out of you by a warped, indifferent, cold and callous political ideology. An ideology that does not permit introspection, but demands total obedience. An ideology that sees people as rapists, drug dealers, murderers first and never ever families, mothers fathers and siblings. To see the house manitou in these people would make it difficult to have any empathy with them.

Why did you sell out your humanity for a hate filled ideology? Did a New York real estate developer sell you a crappy time share with no way out of the deal?

They aren’t “migrants”...they’ll illegal alien invaders shitting in the face of good, productive Americans, our laws and sovereignty. Fuck them all!
.View attachment 209009

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

That retarded bullshit is so played out.
“A cave man once took another caveman’s cave.”
My ancestors are cavemen.
A little history lesson for ignorant fools. The British conquered this nation and declared sovereignty.
THE END

Last edited:

....that has borders.
It is a shame when ideology trumps humanity. I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that once you were a compassionate person, a person with humanity and humility. A caring, loving person.

But those virtues have been driven out of you by a warped, indifferent, cold and callous political ideology. An ideology that does not permit introspection, but demands total obedience. An ideology that sees people as rapists, drug dealers, murderers first and never ever families, mothers fathers and siblings. To see the house manitou in these people would make it difficult to have any empathy with them.

Why did you sell out your humanity for a hate filled ideology? Did a New York real estate developer sell you a crappy time share with no way out of the deal?

Nope.
Watching machine shops go from two or three percent hispanic to seventy percent did that.
No matter what your masters at the DNC say they do steal jobs from Americans once they inevitably get amnesty.
Which of course drives down wages.

....that has borders.

Nope.
Watching machine shops go from two or three percent hispanic to seventy percent did that.
No matter what your masters at the DNC say they do steal jobs from Americans once they inevitably get amnesty.
And here I thought Trump waved whatever magic he wields to convince good people to believe bad things and eradicated unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them, that's what they say.

And here the convenient scapegoat of immigrants comes to the rescue. You want to hate them and there's a reason why. Does it make a difference that the reason just ain't so?

....that has borders.

Nope.
And here I thought Trump waved whatever magic he wields to convince good people to believe bad things and eradicated unemployment. More jobs than people to fill them, that's what they say.

And here the convenient scapegoat of immigrants comes to the rescue. You want to hate them and there's a reason why. Does it make a difference that the reason just ain't so?

I watched it happen dumbfuck.
And it happened over 26 year period not over night you imbecile.

....that has borders.

Nope.

And that all justifies wishing people dead in the desert. What an awesome morality you have there! How do I get some of that?

]I disagree. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this point.

See how easy that is?

Definitely. Yet nothing has been solved. My reply was to a comment about solving things.

Since neither side is willing to change their POV, talking really becomes a waste of time.

....that has borders.

Nope.

And that all justifies wishing people dead in the desert. What an awesome morality you have there! How do I get some of that?

I really don’t give a shit if they die or not. That’s on them.
I surely didn’t ask them to come and take jobs from Americans and drive down wages.

]I disagree. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this point.

See how easy that is?

Definitely. Yet nothing has been solved. My reply was to a comment about solving things.

Since neither side is willing to change their POV, talking really becomes a waste of time.

I should be more clear. I disagree and believe it is constructive to talk to those you disagree with. If nothing else is "solved", at least some understanding of the oposing opinion is gained.

Forum List

Back