Holy Sovereign Citizens, Batman

I live in AZ, and it is sad that every year a significant number of bodies are found in the desert.
Aside from the water, this is the same group of people who organized a free medical clinic in the desert, which the border patrol raided.
There is an underbelly to our society, no matter where you live.

There are some, hopefully few, that love the thrill of hunting humans. Illegals are the perfect low risk target for these sick people. Jugs of water in the desert are great bait.

I apologize in advance, I am not trying to derail your thread.

Do you always support criminals who fuck over your fellow countrymen?

I don’t consider your kind my fellow countryman.

^
This exchange demonstrates a big problem that we have in the USA.
Oh no, you don't derail anything. Loser illustrates the racist hypocrisy better than I'd ever hoped for in starting the OP.

I apologize in advance, I am not trying to derail your thread.

Do you always support criminals who fuck over your fellow countrymen?

I don’t consider your kind my fellow countryman.

^
This exchange demonstrates a big problem that we have in the USA.
Oh no, you don't derail anything. Loser illustrates the racist hypocrisy better than I'd ever hoped for in starting the OP.

“Racist hypocrisy”?
Explain that would you....where I come from we’re taught to despise criminals. Where were you taught to side with criminals?

I’ll leave them food and water... laced with rat poison, strychnine and other lovely condiments. Maybe plant an IED under one of the picnic baskets.... and of course a nice game camera planted in the to enjoy the show.

Since you both missed my point, here it is in one clear sentence:

Until we make up our minds to speak TO each other, nothing gets solved.

Good people don’t ‘make deals’ with criminal loving pieces of shits....sorry.

So you believe a difference in opinion makes one good or evil?

In the real world the attitude you are displaying only leads to more division.

This situation in our desert isn't new.

Sorry, I edit to show I am addressing broke loser.

I see your nobility...but nobility gets in the way of separating right from wrong.
This goes well beyond a ”difference of opinion”. Good, productive people do not and should not support criminality and or those who do support it. Never have and never will. We respect law and order and expect others to do so as well. The anything goes free for all that Liberals seek can be found in Mehico just a short drive away...we’ll start a crowdfunding effort for all Liberals interested in heading down there for eternity. Any takers?

Leaving water for dehydrated humans in the desert sounds like a faith-based initiative to me, and one of the sort that actually helps people and saves lives. That anyone would want someone to die out there is totally revolting. It shows what low-lifes some Americans are.

I see your nobility...but nobility gets in the way of separating right from wrong.
This goes well beyond a ”difference of opinion”. Good, productive people do not and should not support criminality and or those who do support it. Never have and never will. We respect law and order and expect others to do so as well. The anything goes free for all that Liberals seek can be found in Mehico just a short drive away...we’ll start a crowdfunding effort for all Liberals interested in heading down there for eternity. Any takers?

I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying, up to the point of questions of loyalty and sending citizens away.

As I said previous, this situation, with this group is not new.. It's been going on for years.

Leaving water for dehydrated humans in the desert sounds like a faith-based initiative to me, and one of the sort that actually helps people and saves lives. That anyone would want someone to die out there is totally revolting. It shows what low-lifes some Americans are.

There is an argument that it encourages more people to cross illegally.

More disturbing is a more recent trend of some to poison the water, or remove it. Most disturbing is an apparent very small number hiding in the bushes with a rifle to guard the water.

This is not new, and it isn't clear cut situation

More disturbing is a more recent trend of some to poison the water, or remove it. Most disturbing is an apparent very small number hiding in the bushes with a rifle to guard the water.

What’s the catalyst to it all?
Think CAUSE AND AFFECT
Liberals hate that accountability thing don’t they?

What’s the catalyst to it all?
Think CAUSE AND AFFECT
Liberals hate that accountability thing don’t they?

Actually, I do not think the religious group involved in this situation sees this in your terms. To them it is simply humanitarian work.

Forum List

Back