Holy shit..read the stories on thes links....especially libs

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
For all libs,and independents who arent sure yet..
go to ???????? ?????? ?????? english version

And FARS NEWS AGENCY.
It is a blind lie for people to say IRAN has no intentions of attacking israel,etc.
proof is in their own press.

IRNA is press very very closely associated with the religious majority.
ALMOST EVERY NEWS ARTICLE AND STATEMENT FROM THE AYATOLLAH SAYYED AL KHAMENI PRAISES,SUPPORTS,AND DEFENDS OF ITS INVOLVEMENT AND INTERFERENCE TO GROUPS WORLDWIDE THAT ARE ATTACKING AND DESTROYING,IN HIS OWN WORDS,THE ZIONIST REGIME,AND IN DIRECT SUPPORT AT ALL LEVELS TO GROUPS THAT ATTACK AND DESTROY THE ZIONIST REGIME. PLUS,ADVERTISING GROUPS RALLYING THAT HAVE A FIST THROUGH AN AMERICAN FLAG.

before you refute anything,look at the websites and messages,then tell me iran has no agenda in destroying israel.
they proudly support hamas,islsmic jihad,and all groups creating attacks against israel. The goal,according the ayatollah,is the elimination of the jewish people off arab soil.

• Banned
Comes up ????????? but it is the IRNA website, use www. IRNA then . then IR/www code for IRAN upper right hand corner has english version.

• Banned
Im inviting any skeptic,including pvsi.net without antagonism,to see the ayatollahs messages,then tell me iran wanting israel destroyed is a lie.

I rather doubt that the Iranian people want anything to do with war with Isreal. As for the the Mad Hatter and the religious freaks, they are obviously wanting to lead their nation into oblivion. Kind of like our own religious freaks.

• Banned
Christian science monitor reports that the november mossad blast destroyed a prototype weapon that had capacity of a 6,000 mile reach,to the coast of the US,and also,IAEA refused entry to a huge percussion lab in one city,where evidence shows these weapons are being escalated of their development and production. They seriously want israels destruction.

• Banned
If you dont believe me,go to the site.all kinds of direct israeli destruction support and messages.

What is your plan for dealing with Iran? bomb,bomb,bomb etc.? Cool your jets, now that the wars are winding down the MIC would very much like all of us to be afraid of Iran. You could show your independence by not falling for it.

• Banned
Not afraid use elite teams and precise weaponry and wipe the religious authority and the regime off the map.

Not afraid use elite teams and precise weaponry and wipe the religious authority and the regime off the map.

Nah, the real war profiteering money is in occupation and nation building. The incredible scope of espionage directed against Iran as well as sanctions should be sufficient to keep them contained. But there are many in the offense industry that crave yet another war of wholesale destruction and occupation. Those war drums you are hearing are being beat by people who couldn't care less how many American soldiers and Iranian civilians die to fill their coffers.

Fuck nation building,use elite teams,precise weapons,eliminate the regime in power making the problem,and let the fuckers clean up their own mess. As i stated before,we developed lots of technology,time to use it,while our majority of defense seals the nation coast to coast .

We do not assassinate sitting national leaders, not officially anyway.

There are far too many exceptions in your "plans". Far too many leaders have cloaked their tyranny in "exceptional circumstances" needing "emergency powers". Calm down, it will get done the slow way with diplomacy and espionage. I know there is not enough explosions and random flying body parts for some but the goal here is peace rather than wholesale death and destruction, isn't it? Or is it?

Blow the ayatollah back to allah im a pine box.

Yes assassinate their religous leader, NO WAY that could piss off millions, and create a whole new generation of American hating Iranians.
Now lets reverse it. Imagine if Iran went out an assassinated the pope. How would the rest of the world react? Cower and say we shouldn't mess with them? Or hit back as hard as we can? My guess is that this is not the best way to peace.

Forum List

Back