Holy Shit, I Thought Cruises Were Fun...

Hey, c'mon Sarah, where's your sense of adventure?

What could be more fun then getting snootful and then plowing through a 100 foot wave on your way to Antarctica?

Hey, c'mon Sarah, where's your sense of adventure?

What could be more fun then getting snootful and then plowing through a 100 foot wave on your way to Antarctica?

:lol: I about lost it when I saw that.. :)

People pay big bucks for those kinds of thrill rides. Just think of it as a very large white water raft.

They wanted us to do a 6 day to Bremuda. Ima try and talk them into a 4 day.

That other cruise ship lost an engine and was disasterous as well. They'd better fix these ships before we go.

People pay big bucks for those kinds of thrill rides. Just think of it as a very large white water raft.

They wanted us to do a 6 day to Bremuda. Ima try and talk them into a 4 day.

That other cruise ship lost an engine and was disasterous as well. They'd better fix these ships before we go.

Good luck with that: I did the 4 day to Bermuda and found it so revolting that I vowed never to set foot on a cruiseship again.

Just imagine being unable to escape what seems to be the 1000 most avid chain smokers from Toledo, OH who have fled their double wide trailors for the first time in 60 years to play roulette and drink rum punch with you.

Partay!!

Last edited:
WOW that ship was hitting those headers.

I'm sure all the vacationers had a rousing good time.

In the john that is. Barfing up lunch.

It's good to see the Navy takes in the multi million dollar equipment in rough seas

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK9myqHOMfE[/ame]

Forum List

Back