HOLY SHIAT dems are insane. Stephen Miller is a White supremacist because he reads Breitbart

Racist, white supremicist, sexist, bigot, one percenter-all name calling which help them feel better about their own self inflicted failings.

Accusing everyone and everything of being racist is all the left has to offer.
SPLC Demands Big Tech Silence Conservatives in the Name of Fighting White Supremacist Terror.

As always, the left demands those it disagrees with “Shut Up.”
LMAO! PJ Media. Good luck with that reliable source, Sparky.

You searched for PJ media - Media Bias/Fact Check
Last March, the SPLC fired its co-founder amid a racism and sexism scandal that also involved former employees coming forward admitting they were "part of the con" — exaggerating hate in order to raise money.

While the SPLC presents its "hate group" accusations as unvarnished fact in media interviews and congressional testimony, it argues in court that the "hate group" accusation is a mere matter of opinion, protected under the First Amendment. Yet congressional testimony like this gives the lie to that idea.

"This is more of the same scam the SPLC has been running for years now," John Rabe, director of creative production DJKM, referring to Brooks' testimony. "While arguing before Congress that Bible-believing groups who oppose same-sex marriage and the transgender agenda ought to be lumped together with white nationalist terrorist groups, they argue behind the scenes in federal court that their 'hate' designations are actually meaningless—a mere matter of personal opinion."​

"The disingenuousness of this is staggering," Rabe explained. "They want groups to be censored and banned in social media based on their designations while insisting to the courts that the designations are 'not provable as false.'"​

He summarized the SPLC's strategy as "marginalizing and silencing conservative Christians by lumping them together with genuine terror groups. They specialize in guilt-by-association, and a gullible media--as well as all too many government agencies—unquestioningly accept their tendentious conclusions."

"The terrible irony, of course, is that the SPLC’s defamatory 'hate map' actually inspired in a terror attack at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., making the SPLC more demonstrably dangerous than many of the groups they purport to expose," Rabe argued, referring to a shooter who told the FBI that he targeted FRC because of the SPLC's "hate group" accusation.​

"They darkly warn that the rhetoric used by the groups they target could lead to violence—while employing rhetoric that literally inspired a terror attack. If the SPLC were truly concerned about rhetoric resulting in violence, they’d shut down their own 'hate map' and stop their campaign against Bible-believing Christians," he concluded.​

Tyler O'Neil is the author of Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites.
Do you really believe that DA? Maybe SOME ADVANCEMENTS but not ALL. Were Egyptians WHITE? Wasn't it an Arab that developed Algebra and the number 10 way of Math? God created Adam & Eve, does it mention their color in the Bible?

I am just an average White guy. I may be smarter than some of the people of different colors I have met but I definitely know many nonWhites I have met are lots smarter than I. BTW Wisdom does not always accompany intelligence.

Honestly our society is turning me into a white supremacist after over 40 years of not being one.

Do you really believe that DA? Maybe SOME ADVANCEMENTS but not ALL. Were Egyptians WHITE? Wasn't it an Arab that developed Algebra and the number 10 way of Math? God created Adam & Eve, does it mention their color in the Bible?

I am just an average White guy. I may be smarter than some of the people of different colors I have met but I definitely know many nonWhites I have met are lots smarter than I. BTW Wisdom does not always accompany intelligence.
Yes, the Egyptians are white. Arabs are our violent white brothers (if the follow the Religion of Peace). Christian Arabs aren't so violent.

Yes, I believe what I say. Occasionally I joke, but yes, I believe what I post

EVERY convenience the modern world has, originatedvin the white world, because we cherish FREEDOM. Freedom leads to innovation and invention

Yes, the Egyptians are white. Arabs are our violent white brothers (if the follow the Religion of Peace). Christian Arabs aren't so violent.

Yes, I believe what I say. Occasionally I joke, but yes, I believe what I post

EVERY convenience the modern world has, originatedvin the white world, because we cherish FREEDOM. Freedom leads to innovation and invention
Each innovation is built upon something discovered or invented earlier without which we would be nowhere. De migrating entire races because they didn’t invent the recliner is kind of ignorant.

"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

So, in your mind, all you get from that is that Miller reads Breitbart.

I believe that you believe that.

The left primarily dislikes Miller because he's Jewish.

Each innovation is built upon something discovered or invented earlier without which we would be nowhere. De migrating entire races because they didn’t invent the recliner is kind of ignorant.
EVERYTHING you use today came from the white race, including the phone or computer you're using, and EVERY convenience you have today. There really are no exceptions. The brown races, and especially the black races hadn't even invented the wheel. They barely had fire.

EVERYTHING you use today came from the white race, including the phone or computer you're using, and EVERY convenience you have today. There really are no exceptions. The brown races, and especially the black races hadn't even invented the wheel. They barely had fire.
You really don’t understand much about how things invented do you? If ever want to be lightened, there was a great series called “Connections” with James Burke.

Meanwhile, the brown races had invented the wheel while the Europeans were doing….what?

3500 BC​

Invention of the wheel

The wheel was invented in the 4th century BC in Lower Mesopotamia(modern-day Iraq), where the Sumerian people inserted rotating axles into solid discs of wood. It was only in 2000 BC that the discs began to be hollowed out to make a lighter wheel.

This innovation led to major advances in two main areas. First, transport: the wheel began to be used on carts and battle chariots. Second, and more importantly, it contributed to the mechanisation of agriculture (animal traction, crop irrigation) and craft industries (for example, the centrifugal force of the wheel is the basic mechanism in windmills).

Here is another….same source:

3300 BC​

Emergence of lending and writing, initially used for accounting​

Emergence of writing in Sumer in the Middle East (3300 BC), then in Egypt (3000 BC), China (1300 BC) and Mexico (600 BC).

Writing appeared in four civilizations that had all started farming and breeding from an early stage: in Sumer in the Middle East (3300 BC), then in Egypt (3000 BC), China (1300 BC) and Mexico (600 BC).

Forum List

Back