Holy Moly, Lars Larson e-mailed me!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I sent an e-mail to the radio talkshow host after listening to his show today. He castigated Whoopi Goldberg for her commentary about Roman Polanski, and rightly so.

However, he said Polanski was convicted of rape, which he wasn't. He was plead to sex with a minor, or whatever, and the girl got an undisclosed amount of money.

So I just sent an e-mail stating that, just a little bit ago, and he e-mailed me back, essentially saying rape is rape (and of course it is) and to say otherwise is "linguistic gymnastics". Gotta love that.

I e-mailed him back to say, the law is linguistic gymnastics...and today in Oregon, Roman's crime would be a Measure 11 and he'd be looking at serious time in the pokey.

Anyway, how cool is that..I shared a moment with a talking head! Woo hoo!

Quite a few jorno-radio-media types will respond if they think your comment worthy.

The great film critic Roger Ebert reads all of the comments in his comment section personally and will even have a conversation with you if he finds you interesting.

I once had an e-mail exchange with Ann Coulter too, until the lawyers told me to 'cease and desist.'

What's even cooler is that now everyone on USMB can say they know somebody who received an email from Lars Larson!

But YOU were the first one to respond to the post of the guy who got an e-mail from Lars Larnahan or whatever the fuck that guy's name was!

So, like let's all give it up for Xsited1!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I sent an e-mail to the radio talkshow host after listening to his show today. He castigated Whoopi Goldberg for her commentary about Roman Polanski, and rightly so.

However, he said Polanski was convicted of rape, which he wasn't. He was plead to sex with a minor, or whatever, and the girl got an undisclosed amount of money.

So I just sent an e-mail stating that, just a little bit ago, and he e-mailed me back, essentially saying rape is rape (and of course it is) and to say otherwise is "linguistic gymnastics". Gotta love that.

I e-mailed him back to say, the law is linguistic gymnastics...and today in Oregon, Roman's crime would be a Measure 11 and he'd be looking at serious time in the pokey.

Sex absent consent is rape. A child is not able to consent. A person whom you have gotten high and drunk is also not able to consent. Thus when Polanski got the 13 year old girl high and drunk and got her to express a so-called desire for sex, and then obliged her alleged consent by having sex with her, what he actually did was rape her. The child molesting fuck should rot in a prison somewhere. And, by the way, the fuckwad did plead guilty. He just didn't get sentenced because, instead, like the cowardly fuck he was, he ran away.

• Banned

Sex absent consent is rape. A child is not able to consent. A person whom you have gotten high and drunk is also not able to consent. Thus when Polanski got the 13 year old girl high and drunk and got her to express a so-called desire for sex, and then obliged her alleged consent by having sex with her, what he actually did was rape her. The child molesting fuck should rot in a prison somewhere. And, by the way, the fuckwad did plead guilty. He just didn't get sentenced because, instead, like the cowardly fuck he was, he ran away.

Well, it is NOW. Back then, it was "sex with a minor". Which was the point I was making.

He e-mailed me back again, too. I think maybe I pissed him off.

And he e-mailed me again. Saying again, "sex with a minor is rape."

Sigh. He's not getting it. I agree with the semantics, but the legality of it is Roman wasn't convicted of RAPE, he was convicted of sex with a minor.

Oh well.

For those who want to be pissed off (and Lars pisses everyone off at some point):

The Official Home of The Lars Larson Show

And here he is...I should use him as my avatar now:

Lars%20Larson.JPG

I've seen him on Fox before. They pull him in every now and then. Otherwise, he's a talk show host for Oregon (and I believe Washington), has a show on after Rush.

Forum List

Back