Holy Macaroni!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
My gym was PACKED today! I went around 11, I had to wait for everything. I usually try to get there before the lunch crowd, but today was like the day after New Years when everyone has 'vowed' to start working out again.

But my endorphins are flying now................:cool:

My gym was PACKED today! I went around 11, I had to wait for everything. I usually try to get there before the lunch crowd, but today was like the day after New Years when everyone has 'vowed' to start working out again.

I know not this g-y-m of which you speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

All that in 30 mins? Wow!

I assumed mine was closed today. :( I was wrong, but got to go to brother's house in a bit. Dang.

All that in 30 mins? Wow!

I can do my 5 machines in 20 minutes if I double rep it, instead of doing 2 rotations. Sometimes it's easier when it's crowded, once you're on a machine you don't have to go around and wait in line again, just do you work out twice while you are there.

Today my work out is computer, then the couch for football.....ah............

I was born pre-exercised. I'm with MO. What is the G-y-m thing that has machines and what do they do to you ? :lol:

I was born pre-exercised. I'm with MO. What is the G-y-m thing that has machines and what do they do to you ? :lol:

They make your butt tighter, your arms stonger, and your waist smaller.........

na--I'm the lean mean fighting machine type. Same waist size I had in high school wrestling. Do these machines work on brains ? :lol:

If they had, don't you think they would have been in the White House the last 8 years...............:razz:

Forum List

Back