Holy Lord! (sigh) Iranian Men have it GOOD :)

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
LOL!! Priceless...

:D

'Beat me once a week' says Iranian woman
22 September 2004

An Iranian woman, beaten every day by her husband, asked a court to tell him only to beat her once a week.

Maryam, the middle-age woman, said she did not want to divorce her husband because she loved him.

"Just tell him to beat me once a week ... Beating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court.

The Tehran court found the man guilty and banned him from beating the wife, the paper said.

"If I do not beat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said.

NATO AIR said:
shame she doesn't leave his sorry ass but love is quite powerful, especially misguided love

Love nothing. Thats their culture. She probably didnt even know the guy till they married. Once they are married though, the guy is allowed to have sex with little boys and beat his wife while the wife isnt allowed to even show her face in public. Isn't Islam great? Such a religion of Peace. :rolleyes:

NATO AIR said:
shame she doesn't leave his sorry ass but love is quite powerful, especially misguided love

Love is powerful. I dont think that man realizes what he has. Any man who beats a woman should be giving a sever beating himself. One for every time he strikes a woman.

Forum List

Back