Holy fucking shit, Batman!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
I just looked at SOME of the headlines of the moment over at Drudge.

"Holy SHIT!" is insufficient an expression to capture the reaction:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

SANTORUM SNAPS: OBAMA PREFERABLE TO ROMNEY!

Are you fucking KIDDING me? THIS is what Santorum says while running as the great conservative hope? Douche bag. He just lost any hope of getting my vote. Look. I really dislike Ron Paul. But I'd vote for even HIM over President Obama. Santorum just fucking blew it in my 'umble estimation.

Then there's THIS gem from France's "leader" who says Sarkozy: Jail those who browse terror websites... :cuckoo:

And in a story that seems kinda absurd no matter ow you slice it: CNN reporter says 'n*gger' on live TV...

Then, if you're not feeling sufficiently weird-ed out, there's THIS one: Human fetuses found in luggage at Miami airport... :confused::confused:

Not to be out-done for sheer stupidity, the hypocritical political groupies we call "liberals," have an odd brew cooking: LIBERALS MOVE TO SILENCE RUSH...

'This is not about women'...

'KILL RUSH LIMBAUGH'...

Such tolerance. Such a dedication to freedom of speech. Such an appreciation of diversity of opinion.

And there's THIS gem: Middle-schoolers assigned opposition research on GOP candidates...

I don't even want to click the link for THIS story: Man Ticketed for Yelling at Cat... Jeez!

I can only HOPE that this one is alarmism: WIRE: Why Supreme Court court may uphold [ObamaCare]... :mad:

I just looked at SOME of the headlines of the moment over at Drudge.

"Holy SHIT!" is insufficient an expression to capture the reaction:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

SANTORUM SNAPS: OBAMA PREFERABLE TO ROMNEY!

Are you fucking KIDDING me? THIS is what Santorum says while running as the great conservative hope? Douche bag. He just lost any hope of getting my vote. Look. I really dislike Ron Paul. But I'd vote for even HIM over President Obama. Santorum just fucking blew it in my 'umble estimation.

Then there's THIS gem from France's "leader" who says Sarkozy: Jail those who browse terror websites... :cuckoo:

And in a story that seems kinda absurd no matter ow you slice it: CNN reporter says 'n*gger' on live TV...

Then, if you're not feeling sufficiently weird-ed out, there's THIS one: Human fetuses found in luggage at Miami airport... :confused::confused:

Not to be out-done for sheer stupidity, the hypocritical political groupies we call "liberals," have an odd brew cooking: LIBERALS MOVE TO SILENCE RUSH...

'This is not about women'...

'KILL RUSH LIMBAUGH'...

Such tolerance. Such a dedication to freedom of speech. Such an appreciation of diversity of opinion.

And there's THIS gem: Middle-schoolers assigned opposition research on GOP candidates...

I don't even want to click the link for THIS story: Man Ticketed for Yelling at Cat... Jeez!

I can only HOPE that this one is alarmism: WIRE: Why Supreme Court court may uphold [ObamaCare]... :mad:

Santorum blew it with me quite some time ago.

Santorum found himself defending — in response to Romney — his voting record on debt and earmarks, both highly emotive issues for the Republican cadres. “He is a fake,” said Paul.

“No, look I am real,” Santorum said pinching himself on his arm.

“Congratulations,” Paul shot back.

:lmao:

Sarkozy's just looking for fear factor votes. It's not going to help him imo. The rest is just usual American cultural expressionism.

Relax, Santorums bullshit is all part of the GOP game.
We get what they give us, don't be folled. They all deserve a slap in the head in DC.
They may just get one one of these days. Look at the SS guy who abandoned Obby Jaun Can o' pea's.
He running for Republican senate and gave up his meal ticket to do so.
Now, That's what I'm talkin about! Can't wait to hear what he has to say.. Juice!!!

We get what they give us, don't be folled. They all deserve a slap in the head in DC.
They may just get one one of these days. Look at the SS guy who abandoned Obby Jaun Can o' pea's.
Now, That's what I'm talkin about! Can't wait to hear what he has to say.. Juice!!!

I wish Gingrich were a better candidate.

WHY ??? you are not a conservative !!

WHY ??? you are not a conservative !!

Yeah. I am.

And you are a douche.

Forum List

Back