holy disappearing threads, batman

Mostly public, but I've been negged by all three (though one was accidental, he was trying to hit another board member). Most of it is Trajan, and he reps for absolutely stupid shit just when he's feeling like an absolutely stupid shit. I reported him for it once.

Nothing happened.

And mostly? He's just running his mouth. I've finally been (almost completely trained) to ignore all three of them.

For instance?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/221436-hypocrisy.html

Post 10? Yeah. I got neg-repped for that. ;)

Mostly public, but I've been negged by all three (though one was accidental, he was trying to hit another board member). Most of it is Trajan, and he reps for absolutely stupid shit just when he's feeling like an absolutely stupid shit. I reported him for it once.

Nothing happened.

And mostly? He's just running his mouth. I've finally been (almost completely trained) to ignore all three of them.

For instance?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/221436-hypocrisy.html

Post 10? Yeah. I got neg-repped for that. ;)

If some people were Honest and Consistent you'd be getting Negged right now...

:)

peace...

Dear Mods:

Is it possible to get some information on why a large number of threads have suddenly been redirected out of the flame zone to regions unknown, and why those moves are occurring?

Further, is it too much to ask to get a redirect up in dat bitch when y'all relocate threads out of the flame zone for reasons I'm still not entirely clear on?

This appears to be primarily a flame zone issue, but it's disruptive to discussion everywhere in the forum to move threads without a redirect or warning. This also appears to be a new strategy that has been put into place without providing the users with some guidelines on content requirements in each section of the forum that need to be followed to avoid having threads moved.

Further, the last I heard tell, there weren't any posting guideliness for the flame zone, other than hang on, put on your big girl panties, and pack tissues and Preparation H for your trip. It has been a wild wild west anarchist zone--aside from the no families rule--and thus, these moves are a little disconcerting, particularly when it appears that they are now occurring on a regular basis with no rhyme or reason.

We aren't mind readers, so if you wish us to post differently, you've gots to give us some guidance.

Thanks for your response (in advance) and your ongoing work to keep this forum a wonderful playground for the bored and intellectually challenged.

Many regards,

Catz

I am not sure what you mean by the "large" amount of threads catz.... but from what i see (as far as i went back) 5 threads..... of 2 groups.

The last 3 gone relived around kiki... look at my VM... she pretty much knew she was going to get slammed for it... but it was still fucking funny as hell while it lasted. Regardless...it was questionable as to the TOS and trashed. The two subsequent threads revolved around that and were trashed along with it.

I hope that helps

Left out of the loop...again.:doubt:

Dear Mods:

Is it possible to get some information on why a large number of threads have suddenly been redirected out of the flame zone to regions unknown, and why those moves are occurring?

Further, is it too much to ask to get a redirect up in dat bitch when y'all relocate threads out of the flame zone for reasons I'm still not entirely clear on?

This appears to be primarily a flame zone issue, but it's disruptive to discussion everywhere in the forum to move threads without a redirect or warning. This also appears to be a new strategy that has been put into place without providing the users with some guidelines on content requirements in each section of the forum that need to be followed to avoid having threads moved.

Further, the last I heard tell, there weren't any posting guideliness for the flame zone, other than hang on, put on your big girl panties, and pack tissues and Preparation H for your trip. It has been a wild wild west anarchist zone--aside from the no families rule--and thus, these moves are a little disconcerting, particularly when it appears that they are now occurring on a regular basis with no rhyme or reason.

We aren't mind readers, so if you wish us to post differently, you've gots to give us some guidance.

Thanks for your response (in advance) and your ongoing work to keep this forum a wonderful playground for the bored and intellectually challenged.

Many regards,

Catz

I am not sure what you mean by the "large" amount of threads catz.... but from what i see (as far as i went back) 5 threads..... of 2 groups.

The last 3 gone relived around kiki... look at my VM... she pretty much knew she was going to get slammed for it... but it was still fucking funny as hell while it lasted. Regardless...it was questionable as to the TOS and trashed. The two subsequent threads revolved around that and were trashed along with it.

I hope that helps

Better get on the PM circuit.

Dear Mods:

Many regards,

Catz

The last 3 gone revolved around kiki... look at my VM... she pretty much knew she was going to get slammed for it... but it was still fucking funny as hell while it lasted. Regardless...it was questionable as to the TOS and trashed. The two subsequent threads revolved around that and were trashed along with it.

I hope that helps

:eek:

The last 3 gone revolved around kiki... look at my VM... she pretty much knew she was going to get slammed for it... but it was still fucking funny as hell while it lasted. Regardless...it was questionable as to the TOS and trashed. The two subsequent threads revolved around that and were trashed along with it.

I hope that helps

Better get on the PM circuit.

Why? Was i not clear enough in the explanation?

Nothing happened.

How do you know nothing was done? Not saying either way, but we don't let the open board know when someone is warned or given an infraction.

Nothing happened.

How do you know nothing was done? Not saying either way, but we don't let the open board know when someone is warned or given an infraction.

How about the reporting individual?

Of course not. Heaven forfend we actually know anything around here. It's like dealing with the man behind the curtain.

Nothing happened.

Of course not. Heaven forfend we actually know anything around here. It's like dealing with the man behind the curtain.

You just don't hear that word often enough anymore.

4154491.jpg

Nothing happened.

OZ-The-Great-and-Powerful-Wide-560x283.jpg

Forum List

Back