Holy Crap!

Sure we could go tit for tat threw every criminal in the U.S.

And in the end you would find 60% are black 25% are hispanic and the rest are white, asians and others.

Originally posted by Big D

And in the end you would find 60% are black 25% are hispanic and the rest are white, asians and others.

Is that really how you think you spell through? :eek:

Nope untrue, just like your claim that Hispanics weren't the majority in 1998 in LA. Fact is neither of us will know since census figures were no taken that year, only every 10 years they are taken, last two were 90' and 00'

Originally posted by nycflasher
Is that really how you think you spell through? :eek:
Tell me, do I spell dumbass right.

Check your forehead for the answer.

LOL @ threw! Fact is if I pointed out every one of the 9th grade dropout D's spelling mistakes i'd have 10,000 posts by now.

Originally posted by OCA
Nope untrue, just like your claim that Hispanics weren't the majority in 1998 in LA. Fact is neither of us will know since census figures were no taken that year, only every 10 years they are taken, last two were 90' and 00'
Just make it up as you float along spinless one.

I will bring the facts to prove this, and you will call me names and change the subject.

Originally posted by OCA
LOL @ threw! Fact is if I pointed out every one of the 9th grade dropout D's spelling mistakes i'd have 10,000 posts by now.

Yeah, it's just fitting that such an idiot would have such poor grammar skills.

D how does it feel to be filled up to the rim with hatred for anybody except Whites? Does it make your life more satisfying

Just make it up as you float along spinless one.

I will bring the facts to prove this, and you will call me names and change the subject.

Yeah you find a census done in 98, i'll be waiting.

Originally posted by OCA
D how does it feel to be filled up to the rim with hatred for anybody except Whites? Does it make your life more satisfying
My favorite people are the Asians from Japan to China.

I don't hate, because I understand.

What the fuck are you talking about?:rolleyes:
I like the Asians and the Asian culture.

How tough is that dumbass.

Hey Flasher I got some good news for you, you are not much dumber then OCA.

I like the Asians and the Asian culture.

How tough is that dumbass.

So let's get this straight...

D hates- Blacks and Hispanics.
D likes- Whites and Asians.

Interesting. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

So let's get this straight...

D hates- Blacks and Hispanics.
D likes- Whites and Asians.

Interesting. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:
Like I just said just a couple of posts ago I do not hate blacks, I understand them.

It would be like hating a pit bull for being aggressive, it is just the nature of the beast.

My favorite people are the Asians from Japan to China.

I don't hate, because I understand.

That has to be the most fallacious(sp) statement on this board to date. You hate because of color, its written all over your posts. How you can even argue this with a straight face is beyond everybody here. Just be a man for once and be honest.

Originally posted by OCA
That has to be the most fallacious(sp) statement on this board to date. You hate because of color, its written all over your posts. How you can even argue this with a straight face is beyond everybody here. Just be a man for once and be honest.
This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

Forum List

Back