holy crap

After having read the entire thing, it appears the person who made this statement did not mean it to be a death threat. Of course, it's hard to know the truth since this comes from the Drudge Report, and the man has been known to, shall we say, stretch the truth when it meets his purposes. Don't believe me? What happened to the intern Kerry supposedly had an affair with? Or how about Sidney Blumenthal's legal problems? Oh, that's right, Drudge made that crap up.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
After having read the entire thing, it appears the person who made this statement did not mean it to be a death threat. Of course, it's hard to know the truth since this comes from the Drudge Report, and the man has been known to, shall we say, stretch the truth when it meets his purposes. Don't believe me? What happened to the intern Kerry supposedly had an affair with? Or how about Sidney Blumenthal's legal problems? Oh, that's right, Drudge made that crap up.

acludem

Excuse me. Ha!!!:happy2:

I heard the exact same defense of this dispicable article earlier. "Oh what if he didnt mean kill Rumsfeld. What if he meant debate him with ideas." lol

As for the Drudge Report making stuff up. I havent seen a story refuted or have heard of him being charged with slander ever before. He reported what was out there. It was brushed under as a non-story before it came to light.

As well it should be. Who people are fucking is nonones business. The only reason Clinton got in trouble is that he did it on Tax-payers time and then lied about it.

Of course, it's hard to know the truth since this comes from the Drudge Report, and the man has been known to, shall we say, stretch the truth when it meets his purposes.

If you would have read properly you would have seen there was a link to an actual picture of the article. I'll link to it here for those that weren't bright enough to figure it out. Are you saying Matt Drudge put his career on the line and made this himself?

stp.gif

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I hope that bitchboy Hannity doesn't put this into his speal about "prominent" democratic leaders making off-the-wall comments.

No but im sure he'll make an accurate assesment of how the Democratic base controls the party. Notice how no, mainstream media source has covered this issue (granted a presidential Speech takes precedent). If asked to a Leading Dem theyd probably give a kind of "im not advocating violence" rhetoric then add a "but it seems the people feel passionately about change" bullshit.

I still don't see anywhere in here, where they say go out and kill Rumsfeld. The point is that Rumsfeld seems to simply brush off the deaths of our service men and women. Besides, I'd hardly call Ken and Edna "leaders" of the Democratic Party. If you check the spelling of this thing, you can tell these people ain't too bright in the first place. Of course, the editor of the paper this appeared in actually admitted he'd been asked take the line about putting Rumsfeld up against a wall, but you all conveniently ignore that in the article.

As for Drudge, I stand by what I said earlier, he misreported the John Kerry so-called intern affair, and he straight up lied about Sidney Blumenthal being accused of beating his wife.

acludem

I still don't see anywhere in here, where they say go out and kill Rumsfeld. The point is that Rumsfeld seems to simply brush off the deaths of our service men and women. Besides, I'd hardly call Ken and Edna "leaders" of the Democratic Party. If you check the spelling of this thing, you can tell these people ain't too bright in the first place. Of course, the editor of the paper this appeared in actually admitted he'd been asked take the line about putting Rumsfeld up against a wall, but you all conveniently ignore that in the article.

As for Drudge, I stand by what I said earlier, he misreported the John Kerry so-called intern affair, and he straight up lied about Sidney Blumenthal being accused of beating his wife.

acludem

And what do you suppose they meant by "We should put this S.O.B. (rumsfield) up against a wall and say 'this is one of our bad days' and pull the trigger."?

What could you possibly infer from that?

acludem

which drudge PROMPTLY posted follow up articles claiming that they had jumped the gun on those particular news flashes.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
which drudge PROMPTLY posted follow up articles claiming that they had jumped the gun on those particular news flashes.

?:eek2:

Yes, DK. Come to the light.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
eh, I like drudge, hasn't steered anyone wrong yet and keeps it fair. :beer:

That's it dk. As far as I'm concerned you're one of us now. You're no longer a lib, unless i'm proven wrong.

Admitting drudge isn't satan means you're a neocon. Welcome aboard the neocon train to hell. First stop, integration of personality, from no longer having to hold all the liberal illogical arguments in your head. It's a wild ride! Toot-toot!

Forum List

Back