Holy Crap!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
My husband is a Disabled Vet, and he got a notice from the VA that they will be dispensing medical marijuana now that the law passed in Maine.

What a shocker! I would have never thought that the VA would be one of the legal dispensers of MJ.

This is good, especially with vets who have been exposed to things like Agent Orange, and now have diseases like cancer.

My husband is a Disabled Vet, and he got a notice from the VA that they will be dispensing medical marijuana now that the law passed in Maine.

What a shocker! I would have never thought that the VA would be one of the legal dispensers of MJ.
Editec is probably strolling up your driveway right about now. :lol:

My husband just got the notice, and although he is tempted to take them up on it and give up the pain killers he is on now, he doesn't have the guts to talk to his doc about it....

son of gun! :lol: sooooo, no party here and no need for editec, who only lives a few miles from us, to visit....

care

Editec is probably strolling up your driveway right about now. :lol:

Too late, I think st.rollingbones is already there! :lol:

Here's a link to more info on which states allow what, etc...

14 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

maine already decriminalized pot a few years back....at least for a couple of ounces, or a couple of plants, I believe? you may be fined if caught, but not a major crime of any sort.....unless you have a lot....and they think you are dealing....at least that is my understanding of the law.

Forum List

Back