HOLY CRAP -- Steve Bannon Is A Bigger Scumbag Than Any Of Us Realized

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
I'm just gonna link to the article so you can see this for yourself. Unbelievable. No wonder Trump has a fondness for him.

In the article:

Among the allegations and revelations:

1. Bannon failed to pay or underpaid child and spousal support at a time when he was making $500,000 a year and was, according to documents he shared, worth much more.
  2. Letters filed with the court by two school administrators allege that Bannon threatened them.
  3. Bannon rarely saw his daughters and at one point did not see them for a full two years. During that time they had no idea where he lived.
  4. In sworn declarations submitted to the court, Piccard says that Bannon was abusive towards his daughters.

The Bannon Files: Divorce Records Reveal Marital Discord and Questionable Parenting

I'm just gonna link to the article so you can see this for yourself. Unbelievable. No wonder Trump has a fondness for him.

In the article:

1. Bannon failed to pay or underpaid child and spousal support at a time when he was making $500,000 a year and was, according to documents he shared, worth much more.
  2. Letters filed with the court by two school administrators allege that Bannon threatened them.
  3. Bannon rarely saw his daughters and at one point did not see them for a full two years. During that time they had no idea where he lived.
  4. In sworn declarations submitted to the court, Piccard says that Bannon was abusive towards his daughters.

The Bannon Files: Divorce Records Reveal Marital Discord and Questionable Parenting
he is a drunken statue bower

• Banned
Seriously...just read through that article and read the court documents. This is your fault, conservative scum.

I don't think smear changes the fact that Trump is the president. Ah, how brilliant is that again?

In the article:

Alec Baldwin and Bannon are best buds.........forevah.............

In the article:

When you all you infantile douche bags going to stop your incessant whining?

If this election proved anything it's that the voters are now ignoring leftwing smears against Republicans.

• Banned

In the article:

If this election proved anything it's that the voters are now ignoring leftwing smears against Republicans.

Reporting facts is "whining" in your warped, demented conservative world?

Remember how an allegedly great, alleged "man" said: "Elections have consequences"?

Y'know, on that he was right. OK, seldom seen IS wonderful, but there it is.

Now suck it up buttercups. You lost and your party is in such disarray it may never win an election again - with the possibility of a mayorality in some leftist hotbed like 'Frisco.

In the article:

They aren't facts. They are allegations made by en ex-wife. Those are about as credible as Castro's description of life in Cuba.

Seriously...just read through that article and read the court documents. This is your fault, conservative scum.
what is our fault, that you're a gullible moron?

Electing Trump, and therefore Bannon as chief strategist. THAT'S your fault, you drooling inbred conservative fuckwit.

I have no problem with Bannon. The fact that you hate him so viciously only convinces me that he's the right man for the job.

In the article:

They aren't facts. They are allegations made by en ex-wife. Those are about as credible as Castro's description of life in Cuba.

I've noticed a common theme with you degenerate fucks -- whenever an ex-wife makes negative comments about a man that you endorse, they're all of a sudden "not facts."

And you guys wonder why you're hated the world over.

what is our fault, that you're a gullible moron?

Electing Trump, and therefore Bannon as chief strategist. THAT'S your fault, you drooling inbred conservative fuckwit.

I have no problem with Bannon. The fact that you hate him so viciously only convinces me that he's the right man for the job.

That's because you're a petty, emotionally stunted conservative. You think like an 8 year old girl. "Well if YOU don't like him than I know he's the right man for the job so there you big mean poopie head!!!!!"

In the article:

"A court finally ordered Bannon to pay for the twins tuition at Archer."

That's it?

Styfe is a treasonous piece of shit.

No matter how bad anyone in the Trump regime is, NONE OF THEM are as vile, reprehensible, bigoted or plain fuckin stupid as styfe or any other bed wetter who supported hitlary.

It delights me that these sniveling parasites are so miserable. Trump is a centrist, whether bed wetters like it or not. He is everything turds like Fakey insisted the GOP select. Well the moonbats have their centrist, and they're still whiny, petulant little piss pots.

I really hope they continue to be loud mouthed asshole malcontents and that Trump just ignores them and repeals all the damage their meat puppet faggot enacted. You can't compromise with a parasite. You starve it and kill it.

Why do conservatives support so many men who are abusive to their children, rape their wives, sexually assault women, and don't pay child support?

Conservative "family values."

Styfe is a treasonous piece of shit.

No matter how bad anyone in the Trump regime is, NONE OF THEM are as vile, reprehensible, bigoted or plain fuckin stupid as styfe or any other bed wetter who supported hitlary.

It delights me that these sniveling parasites are so miserable. Trump is a centrist, whether bed wetters like it or not. He is everything turds like Fakey insisted the GOP select. Well the moonbats have their centrist, and they're still whiny, petulant little piss pots.

I really hope they continue to be loud mouthed asshole malcontents and that Trump just ignores them and repeals all the damage their meat puppet faggot enacted. You can't compromise with a parasite. You starve it and kill it.

Thus spake Pete "Angry Turd" 7469.

New Topics

Forum List

Back