HOLY CRAP! NYC Jewish City Council member SLAMS Pro-Palestinian activists for ANTI-SEMITIC protest

Wrong. Your evidence at this point amounts to nothing other than your totally unsubstantiated say-so.

To expect someone to take your word for something like that renders you even more stupid than you've already amply established.

Huh... Yet Jews continue to vote against their own best interest to this very day, with over 70% of jews in the US voting for obama; who is clearly antisemitic to the bone and who's policies are diametrically opposed to the survival of Judaism and the nation state of judaism: Israel.

Who are you, exactly, to declare yourself the authority on what's in the interests of American Jews?

ROFLMNAO!

Idiots happen and imagine our luck... we get to be here as one is happening RIGHT ^^ THERE ^^.

Just got a chance to watch the video...

Can someone tell me where the anti-semetism was? I must have missed it.

Surely Where_r_my_Keys can point it out or give a quote

No, thats just the video again. I missed the anti-semetism in it, but perhaps i just didn't hear it. Do you, Where_r_my_Keys , have a specific quote you heard and can share?

Did ya? "Palestinian Lives Matter"... which is the Palestinians demanding a right to murder jews. Is that not sufficient to cross your Antisemitic threshold?

The Reader should recall: "If Islam stopped murdering people today, we would have PEACE TODAY!"

Wrong. Your evidence at this point amounts to nothing other than your totally unsubstantiated say-so.

To expect someone to take your word for something like that renders you even more stupid than you've already amply established.

Huh... Yet Jews continue to vote against their own best interest to this very day, with over 70% of jews in the US voting for obama; who is clearly antisemitic to the bone and who's policies are diametrically opposed to the survival of Judaism and the nation state of judaism: Israel.

Who are you, exactly, to declare yourself the authority on what's in the interests of American Jews?

ROFLMNAO!

Idiots happen and imagine our luck... we get to be here as one is happening RIGHT ^^ THERE ^^.

Your ever increasing hysteria is more than enough proof you've lost this argument.

ROFLMNAO!

Your ever increasing hysteria is more than enough proof you've lost this argument.

Your sixth concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The reader should recognize that the above contributor could not find the means to understand that when one votes for those who pass policy designed to destroy them... that's "BAD"... which is an intellectual poser along the same complexity as 'FIRE HOT!'.

ROFLMNAO!

Your sixth concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

We're still waiting for your proof that 83% of Jews voted for Hitler.

FYI, you're going to eating that lie forever more because I will bring it up in EVERY thread you post in.

Welcome to defeat, asshole.

Just got a chance to watch the video...

Can someone tell me where the anti-semetism was? I must have missed it.

Surely Where_r_my_Keys can point it out or give a quote

No, thats just the video again. I missed the anti-semetism in it, but perhaps i just didn't hear it. Do you, Where_r_my_Keys , have a specific quote you heard and can share?

Did ya? "Palestinian Lives Matter"... which is the Palestinians demanding a right to murder jews. Is that not sufficient to cross your Antisemitic threshold?

The Reader should recall: "If Islam stopped murdering people today, we would have PEACE TODAY!"

So advocacy for Palestinian rights is in your mind advocacy for jewish deaths?
You have issues, and probably some torn ligaments after that stretch.

And if that's the best you have to offer it's clear that there was no anti-semetism.

ROFLMNAO!

We're still waiting for your proof that 83% of Jews voted for Hitler.

FYI, you're going to eating that lie forever more because I will bring it up in EVERY thread you post in.

Welcome to defeat, asshole.

And 95% of blacks voted for Obama. It's nothing new that people vote for somebody who gets into office and works against their best interest.

Forum List

Back