holy crap, johnny cash

Johnny Cash was supposed to sing with Zappa, but at the last minute his wife got sick

Cash was a white devil.....and this kid is white also.....are you slipping guno?....

Hey dummy
Vince mira Son of a Mexican father and a Native American–Italian mother, and johnny was part Indian, Cherokee i believe
yea Cash had a drop of indian blood in him.....he traced his ancestry and found he was mostly Scottish and English....to a racist basterd like you it would not matter...they look white.....must be a trailer park denizen.....you aint fooling anyone guno.....well maybe your good buddy dottie....but everyone else?....

View attachment 34839

yea my family, kids and grandkids are multiracial, but a half dead geriatric rightwing pasty face is calling me racist , priceless harry, just priceless :9:

it was you who came on this thread pale face and started your crap
im darker than you are white boy.....and apparently im not the only person here who calls you a racist am i?.....unless you are stupid....there is a reason for that.....but then racist are pretty stupid and you sure are ...stupid....so maybe someday you will figure out WHY you are considered the biggest leftwing racist in this place....and if you have grand kids then you must be kinda geriatric yourself dumbass......duh.....

whatever you say old pasty face
I think you're both crazy. :slap:

That reminds me... how about a good ol' Pasty Cline song?

The kids voice is good, very good in point of fact, but he's no Johnny Cash....

johnny-cash-eating-cake-in-a-bush-high.jpg

Forum List

Back