We all luv ya.
Wellll, most of em luv ya.
Welll, I luv ya........

I'm just kidding with ya....:
:D

I hope you have a happy day...:cheers2:

Oooopa!!!

GAFS_47.jpg

45 my ass! I'm 39 with the stamina and strength of a 23 yr old.

Hey Jimmy to wear that skirt called the foustinela is a sign of respect, not every fuck gets to wear it, its an old war thing against the dog Turks. In fact i'm gonna show up next time to Janeen's pad with one on and nothing underneath but a California redwood.:D

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

Abbey Normal said:
Happy Birthday OCA!

import4.gif

Now that is what i'm talking about! But does that say "think green" on it? Interesting. I'm partial to ouzo 12 or ouzo mini from mytilini, very good shit.

Mr. P said:
That's OCA on the left with the wrist flip!!!:D :poke:

P they are dancing the tsamiko, its some village shit, a warriors dance, that lead guy if he has balls is supposed to be doing flips and kicks off of tables.

OCA said:
P they are dancing the tsamiko, its some village shit, a warriors dance, that lead guy if he has balls is supposed to be doing flips and kicks off of tables.
I used to work in a Greek club in my teen years (Fri and Sat nights). I saw this dance many, many times..Never knew the meanings though. I did see some do some acrobatic stuff. And mostly the dancers were the dinners, that was interesting.

EDIT:I seldom saw the costume/dress, though.

Mr. P said:
I used to work in a Greek club in my teen years (Fri and Sat nights). I saw this dance many, many times..Never knew the meanings though. I did see some do some acrobatic stuff. And mostly the dancers were the dinners, that was interesting.

EDIT:I seldom saw the costume/dress, though.

Lol the costume is used mainly by dance troupes and such, also the guys at syntagma square in Athens(ceremonial guard like Buckingham palace) still wear them.

OCA said:
Lol the costume is used mainly by dance troupes and such, also the guys at syntagma square in Athens(ceremonial guard like Buckingham palace) still wear them.
Tell ya what though, they had a blast up there dancing. All men, it was interesting to watch, especiallyf or a young kid in Georgia.:D

Mr. P said:
Tell ya what though, they had a blast up there dancing. All men, it was interesting to watch, especiallyf or a young kid in Georgia.:D

Used to be in the old days women didn't dance alot of that type of stuff but its changed now although to certain songs women won't dance......has to do with lyrical content if you catch my drift.

OCA said:
Used to be in the old days women didn't dance alot of that type of stuff but its changed now although to certain songs women won't dance......has to do with lyrical content if you catch my drift.
I don't think I ever saw women dance with the men. Faint memory of them dancing alone, but I really don't remember. We did have some female belly dancers though..

Forum List

Back