Holy crap! I'm 30!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Doesn't make any sense to me, really. I don't "feel" 30. I don't "feel" any age right now for that matter. Anyone have any non-flammatory advice?

30 year old virgin ? ...... :lol:

Happy B-day if that's what you're announcing.......

Yeah ... enjoy life and don't get hung up on the age thing. I'll be 30 the next time my birthday rolls around ... it's just a number.

Hi David:

Doesn't make any sense to me, really. I don't "feel" 30. I don't "feel" any age right now for that matter. Anyone have any non-flammatory advice?

I have passed 50 and can remember turning 30 very well. In fact, I had no problem at all turning 40 or 50, but for some reason I was disgruntled the whole year being 30 until I turned 31 and things have been fine in that department ever since. Advice? I am thinking that GOP is not so good for the bunghole, but to each his own I suppose. :0)

GL,

Terral

You are actually only 24. The Luminati has a massive time machine that it uses on everyone in the country to make them seem older than they really are. Then you begin to "feel" the age they tell you that you are. You will eventually feel so old that you will die sooner.

Once you die, all those issues about inheritance taxes, estate taxes, etc kick in and they will become even wealthier.

You'll always look out at the world through the same eyes as you do now. Someday you will see a person in a store window or a mirror and won't recognize that really old person you're seeing there.

Tom Seaver: "Hey, Yogi, what time is it?"
Yogi Berra: "you mean now?"

The great end of life is not knowledge, but action...
Thomas Henry Huxley

If something is boring after two minutes,
try it for four. If still boring, try it for
eight, sixteen, thirty-two, and so on.
Eventually, one discovers that it is
not boring, but very interesting.
Zen Maxim

Yes, you are now entering the best decade in a man's life.

You still have the stamina of a young man, are probably stronger than you were in your 20's, old women will start to notice you, young women will as well.

In all liklihood for the first time in your life grownup people will start taking you seriously.

So try not to hurt yourself, and be a mensch!

Welcome to the wonderful world of adulthood, DavidS.

Forum List

Back