HOLY CRAP I really did have the H1N1 virus

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I just got my echo and blood-work results back from my tests last month and they say I have the H1N1 virus markers in my blood.

I knew that nasty cold I had that made me uber tired for 5 days and lasted for 9 was bad...i didn't know it was the swine flu.

At least I know my immune system is now ready :). My co-workers daughter had it in her blood too and he was super sick right before I was super sick.

Maybe I should have stayed home from work instead of spreading it around, i just thought it was a bad cold :lol:

EDIT: For a person with a horrible fried food/red meat diet my cholesterol was really really good.

Last edited:
Careful, the flu is just a method of implanting microscopic tracking bugs in you so they can track you and activate them later so they can migrate to your brain an d control your thoughts when the Endgame plays out

Eoterral told me all about it

Careful, the flu is just a method of implanting microscopic tracking bugs in you so they can track you and activate them later so they can migrate to your brain an d control your thoughts when the Endgame plays out

paranoid.gif

That's only if you get the vaccine. :tongue:

I just got my echo and blood-work results back from my tests last month and they say I have the H1N1 virus markers in my blood.

I knew that nasty cold I had that made me uber tired for 5 days and lasted for 9 was bad...i didn't know it was the swine flu.

At least I know my immune system is now ready :). My co-workers daughter had it in her blood too and he was super sick right before I was super sick.

Maybe I should have stayed home from work instead of spreading it around, i just thought it was a bad cold :lol:

EDIT: For a person with a horrible fried food/red meat diet my cholesterol was really really good.

How bad was your cold? Both my kids have colds right now but they're just colds. Did you run a fever? Just curious -- oink, oink.

The First couple of days i was either super hot or super cold but no puking.

My bowels sure were emptied though and I had a headach/cough. My temp wasn't overly high though which was weird.

It made you feel SOOOOO tired though, like you could just close your eyes and sleep...but when I tried the rest of me felt so crappy i couldn't.

This was in january

The First couple of days i was either super hot or super cold but no puking.

My bowels sure were emptied though and I had a headach/cough. My temp wasn't overly high though which was weird.

It made you feel SOOOOO tired though, like you could just close your eyes and sleep...but when I tried the rest of me felt so crappy i couldn't.

This was in january

Thanks for the description, sounds like the Shanghai flu I had in the late '80s.

Forum List

Back