Holy crap! Bush is AHEAD in Hawaii

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://starbulletin.com/2004/10/24/news/index2.html

President Bush is now ahead of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, according to a new statewide Star-Bulletin and KITV 4 News poll.

The numbers show a shift in Hawaii voters towards the Republican president. The new poll of 612 registered voters who said they are likely to vote in the election has Bush with a one percent lead. In August, Kerry was leading by seven percentage points.

The margin of error is plus or minus four points. The poll was taken Oct. 17 to 20 by Hawaii-based SMS Research.

The poll also shows that as the race draws to a conclusion, more voters are making up their minds. The undecided group shrank from 11 percent in August to nine percent last week.

Amazing!

-=d=- said:
hmm...I'd love to get excited...but a 1 point lead in a poll with a 4% margin of error = :(

Considering last week Bush was down 7+ i think its pretty impressive.

4 electoral votes in a consistently Democratic State is definitely a big win if it pulls that way. Maybe the Dems will find a way to link Pearl Harbor with Bush somehow? :alco:

insein said:
4 electoral votes in a consistently Democratic State is definitely a big win if it pulls that way. Maybe the Dems will find a way to link Pearl Harbor with Bush somehow? :alco:

Well, according to my favorite conspiracy theorists, Bush's grandfather was aiding Hitler.

Hitler was allied with Japan.

There you go - Bush family involved in Pearl Harbor.

You conservatives just can't follow simple logic. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back