Holy crap, Barbra Streisand defends Michael Jackson's Pedophilia

I'm not too surprised, coming from one of the world's most industrial, institutionalized pedo-magnet, child-fucking factories, Hollywood. Nor am I surprised that it came from Streisand, the sluttiest, most superhighway-vagina old bag in Hollywood history; Streisand is famous for fucking literally EVERY man she's ever dealt in the movies. When the old whore directed The Prince of Tides, she was carrying on an affair with Nick Nolte and the movie's music composer James Newton Howard at the same time. Babs is Hollywood's ultimate semen receptacle.

Leftists view children as chattel. She is just at the forefront of the leftist movement to normalize every form of depravity..including (especially) pedophilia.

BTW there is no such thing as sexual NEEDS, Babs....there are only sexual WANTS.
Excuse me, but there are plenty of people on the right who are child molesters too. This isn't about the left or right no matter how much some of you want to make it. It's about sick individuals who want to molest children. Catholic priests are some of the worse and the Catholic church is notoriously conservative.
Can't some of you leave politics out of this and address it for what it is....a sick person who had the money to buy kids to molest.......period!

The difference is we dont make excuses and we dont advocate for them. In fact we d like to take them out and shoot them......people like you make excuses and in some cases treat it as normal behavior. And punishment.......bwahahahahahaha...you guys dont want to punish crminals

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
Do you honestly believe that she said that?

Yes, she did say that. Dont pull that leftwing bullshit, not gonna work.
Did you hear her say it or are you going off what’s pieced together in this article?

She just apologized for it, why? Because she said it....dude dont be so naieve....you side is full of sickos and they are celebrated

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House, was not a Democrat.

Joe Biden, Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton
Why’d you leave trump off that list? And who ever accused Joe Biden of pedophilia?
Trump? more bullshit man......leave the guy yuh alone, hes better than you and hes the president, deal with it

m o hmmm yeah like the bullshit story by the cow Machado? You guys really are stupid. rdean never talked about streisand.....because he supports tha sick fuck

Joe Biden, Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton
Why’d you leave trump off that list? And who ever accused Joe Biden of pedophilia?
It's because Biden hugs every body.

beaubiden6.jpeg

nxF0i.jpg

bidenHuggingMan.jpg

Bush-Obama-Hug-Friends.jpg

Oh wait. That's not Joe Biden.

But this is:

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F353420%252F20d9fd10-28db-4338-8676-3f089fbf0386.jpg%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg

no lap sitting photos?

Leftists view children as chattel. She is just at the forefront of the leftist movement to normalize every form of depravity..including (especially) pedophilia.

BTW there is no such thing as sexual NEEDS, Babs....there are only sexual WANTS.
Excuse me, but there are plenty of people on the right who are child molesters too. This isn't about the left or right no matter how much some of you want to make it. It's about sick individuals who want to molest children. Catholic priests are some of the worse and the Catholic church is notoriously conservative.
Can't some of you leave politics out of this and address it for what it is....a sick person who had the money to buy kids to molest.......period!

The difference is we dont make excuses and we dont advocate for them. In fact we d like to take them out and shoot them......people like you make excuses and in some cases treat it as normal behavior. And punishment.......bwahahahahahaha...you guys dont want to punish crminals
Where and when did I make excuses or advocate for them? And nowhere did I ever make any excuses for them. You really are demented, you know?

I just watched that documentary and its total scripted bullshit....the mans been dead almost 10 years now the gravy train is over.

Do you honestly believe that she said that?

Yes, she did say that. Dont pull that leftwing bullshit, not gonna work.
Did you hear her say it or are you going off what’s pieced together in this article?

She just apologized for it, why? Because she said it....dude dont be so naieve....you side is full of sickos and they are celebrated
You and your team sports BS is pathetic. I don’t have a side. I promise there are things with everybody I meet that I agree with and disagree with. That’s how the world works. Many people many different opinions. Not Left vs Right, Not Them vs Us like the blowhards in the media try and paint.

If she said that then shame on her. It was an outrageous thing to say and there was nothing wrong with my questioning the sources.

The Progs are so unhinged these days, they just destroy themselves. It's breathtakingly horrible - like a burning skyscraper.

Hastert was a homosexual, not a pedophile by definition.
He was a pederast. And that is distinct from homosexuality.

Actually pederasty as classically defined is an example of homosexual attraction. It involves pubescent boys and older men.

True Pediophila is a separate classification.

Actually pederasty as classically defined is an example of homosexual attraction.

Gotcha, so I used the wrong word. Hebephilia is the correct word.

The thing is hebephilia is often gender specific, while true pedophillia is often not.

Plus hebephilia at times was found socially acceptable, (even practical when lifespans were far shorter).

Pedophilia has never been acceptable in any culture I know of.

Pedophilia has never been acceptable in any culture I know of.
Never been to the Vatican, eh?

That is mostly pederasty. Most of the victims were pubescent boys.

In a sense it is similar to the Michael Jackson situation. Both are caused by arresting of sexual development, with the perpetrators being attracted to people at the stage they stopped developing.

That makes it more than likely MJ was a latent homosexual, same as most of the diddle-priests.

Forum List

Back